The room itself was a bit small and difficult to get around the bed (I stubbed my toe multiple times, and we all know there is literally no pain greater than a throbbing pinky toe Hhahah LOL) Anyhow once you get over the broken toe, then don't try to breath because the room has NO windows!!! La Ojai Su Nido Inn sorge nelle vicinanze dei negozi, ristoranti e luoghi d'intrattenimento del villaggio, e a pochi minuti dal Soule Park Golf Course e dall'Ojai Valley Country Club, dove potrete prenotare i … Cute little patio to enjoy the view of the hills. El establecimiento se encuentra también cerca de los … The nine-room Su Nido Inn is a mid-range inn with a homey feel in the heart of Ojai, with restaurants and shops within a five-minute walk. See 333 traveler reviews, 532 candid photos, and great deals for Su Nido Inn - Your Nest In Ojai, ranked #5 of 9 B&Bs / inns in Ojai and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. This comfortable venue is … If staying for more than one night and need additional toilets or towels request in advance as they aren’t provided upon checkin. It's not cheap but it's worth every dime. This stay did not disappoint! Which popular attractions are close to Su Nido Inn - Your Nest In Ojai? Yes, free parking is available to guests. The management’s response quickly became more frustrating than the original inconvenience. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . The Ojai Su Nido Inn is minutes from the Soule Park Golf Course and Ojai Valley Country Club. See 333 traveler reviews, 532 candid photos, and great deals for Su Nido Inn - Your Nest In Ojai, ranked #5 of 9 B&Bs / inns in Ojai and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. We try to stay in different hotels when we travel and want a unique place. Tee times can be arranged by the staff. Su Nido Inn 301 N Montgomery St Ojai CA 93023. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. We do not have bellmen but have plenty of people around property to assist you. We are open! We're glad you enjoyed the location and bikes around town! I was disappointed to find that, on my arrival, my reservation had been changed without my notice or approval. Book online or call now. The inn is also located near entertainment, dining and shopping in … The inn is also located near entertainment, dining and shopping in … I will say that the room was pleasant. We're glad you enjoyed the location and our spacious suites! Hi there. Cardinal Suite; Condor Starling Suite; Dove Suite; Eagle Suite; Heron Suite; Peacock Suite; Quail … The only explanation given was that this was the hotel’s right as explained in the fine print. The accommodation is located just 10 minutes by car … Su Nido Inn is situated in Ojai, close to Ojai Valley Restoration Center. This 4-star Ojai inn … Now $216 (Was $̶2̶5̶4̶) on Tripadvisor: Su Nido Inn - Your Nest In Ojai, Ojai. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation. ok enough of Negative Nancy- on a positive note, the property is super cute. Now $254 (Was $̶4̶8̶0̶) on Tripadvisor: Su Nido Inn - Your Nest In Ojai, Ojai. Su Nido Inn from Mapcarta, the free map. Very quiet place. Great for walking to the restaurants and shops. We apologize for the issues you had with the room and we made some changes to help communicate room changes more clearly. We have always taken pride in the secluded and private ambiance that we provide to our guests while they explore the Ojai … An iPod docking station is available in every suite. … If you like boutique, this is where you have to stay in Ojai. Su Nido, All-Suites Boutique Inn offers its guests a full-service spa and complimentary bicycles. Is parking available at Su Nido Inn - Your Nest In Ojai? Common areas aren’t getting cleaned either unfortunately. COVID update: Su Nido Inn has updated their hours and services. WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. North America. Get directions, reviews and information for Su Nido Inn in Ojai, CA. Some of the more popular amenities offered include free wifi, free parking, and reduced mobility rooms. Same-day reservations must be made NO LATER than 4 PM (PST) Enjoy the unique flavor of the Ojai village just steps away, including the Arcade, art galleries, Libby Bowl, and fine dining, or spend your time in your own private world. We're glad you enjoyed the location and the suite, we appreciate your feedback, and hope you are able to come and visit us again soon! For specific inquiries, we recommend calling ahead to confirm. We will definitely be back. Tee times can be arranged by the staff. The venue was opened in 2006. For many years, Su Nido Inn has been a destination in Ojai to relax and restore. Is Su Nido Inn - Your Nest In Ojai accessible? See more questions & answers about this hotel from the Tripadvisor community. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. HAPPY TRAVELS! WiFi and parking are free, and this inn … Boasting free self-parking and a patio, and looking out onto the garden, Su Nido Inn features modern rooms and a perfect setting. View deals for Su Nido, All-Suites Boutique Inn, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation. Please inform Su Nido Inn of your expected arrival time in advance. We really enjoyed our stay! What are some of the property amenities at Su Nido Inn - Your Nest In Ojai? Nearby attractions include Ojai Certified Farmers' Market (0.09 miles), Libby Park (0.3 miles), and Human Arts Gallery (0.2 miles). Leave the Ordinary World behind and come to Su Nido. We apologize about the issues you had with the room and will definitely look into them. Just delightful. Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. Map. sunidoinn… Perfect cozy suite and a nice comfy bed! Each room is individually decorated with local artwork, but all are bird … Hi there. more. Hi there! We apologize for the issues you had with the room and I can assure you we have taken many additional steps since first opening in June. Please check our website for updates. Su Nido, All-Suites Boutique Inn also features a terrace, a garden, and concierge services. This quiet quaint little nest is super cute from the outside. The inn is also located near entertainment, dining and shopping in … Amenity fee doesn’t includes things listed in it. We have taken all the necessary precautions including virtual check-in and check-out, advanced cleaning, and sanitization of our rooms to make sure our guests and our staff are safe while staying with us in Ojai. After extensive conversations with both lobby staff and management, I found the customer service to be disorganized, largely unapologetic, not forthcoming with information, and hesitant to make amends. Now $254 (Was $̶3̶6̶5̶) on Tripadvisor: Su Nido Inn - Your Nest In Ojai, Ojai. su nido inn (your nest in ojai) hotel ojai. Things to keep in mind : No daily cleaning service. The Ojai Su Nido Inn is minutes from the Soule Park Golf Course and Ojai Valley Country Club. Therese no bell-man to help #FirstWorldProblems LOL but ya Good Luck! Our guests at Su Nido Inn can order take-out or delivery straight from their hotel room and receive FREE Delivery! Central Coast. Conveniently located restaurants include Ojai Beverage Company, Bonnie Lu's Country Cafe, and Osteria Monte Grappa. When is check-in time and check-out time at Su Nido Inn? Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. Very quiet hotel in the perfect location. Our peaceful suites await you with artful Mission Revival decor, a fireplace, kitchen, private patio, the finest luxury linens, and other amenities for your comfort. Walking district to everything. The suites also include a private balcony or patio. USA. California. Now $254 (Was $̶3̶6̶5̶) on Tripadvisor: Su Nido Inn - Your Nest In Ojai, Ojai. I later discovered that my room had been double booked. El personal podrá ayudarle a concertar tee times. The Ojai Su Nido Inn … We appreciate your feedback and hope you are able to come and visit us again soon! Also fair warning if you get a room on the second floor, you will have to carry your own bags up the stairs. The Ojai Su Nido Inn is minutes from the Soule Park Golf Course and Ojai Valley Country Club. Please check our website for updates. Response from Jim Johnson, General Manager at Su Nido Inn - Your Nest In Ojai, Response from CoreyOjai, Public Relations Manager at Su Nido Inn - Your Nest In Ojai. Su Nido Inn is named after the Spanish word for nest (in fact, Ojai means nest in Chumash), and this hotel indeed functions as a soothing Ojai nest for its guests. Hotels near Su Nido Inn - Your Nest In Ojai, Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Ojai, Hotels near Soul Centered a Metaphysical Shoppe and Event Center, Hotels near Ojai Certified Farmers' Market, Hotels near Cloud Climbers Jeep & Wine Tours, Hotels near Ventura Food Tours Eating Ojai Tasting Tour. They have bikes/ beach cruisers you can rent to ride around the city. Is Su Nido Inn - Your Nest In Ojai located near the city center? Los Padres National Forest is minutes away. Free self parking is available. Su Nido Inn is located at 301 North Montgomery Street, 0.1 miles from the center of Ojai. Tee times can be arranged by the staff. Please see our partners for more details. Su Nido Inn Ojai - 4 star hotel. What are some restaurants close to Su Nido Inn - Your Nest In Ojai? Own or manage this property? Maybe your working from home or the children are doing remote learning and everyone just needs a change of scenery. I chose to stay in the Su Nido Inn shortly after the reopening from quarantine to celebrate a special occasion with my fiancé. It is true that it is pretty commonplace for hotels to have reasons and need to make room changes however it is apparent how important it is for our property due to the individualism and uniqueness of each room and suite to communicate these changes better. The Ojai Su Nido Inn is minutes from the Soule Park Golf Course and Ojai Valley Country Club. I reserved the Heron Suite for its upper level views and private balcony. In … We appreciate your feedback and hope you are able to come and visit us again soon! Made up mostly of … The hotel is literally 2 blocks from restaurants and shopping. There are more places to choose from in the Ojai area. Also, our front desk and concierge would have been more than happy to assist you in transporting your bags to your room. El Ojai Su Nido Inn está a pocos minutos del Soule Park Golf Course y del Ojai Valley Country Club. See 333 traveler reviews, 532 candid photos, and great deals for Su Nido Inn - Your Nest In Ojai, ranked #5 of 9 B&Bs / inns in Ojai and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Which room amenities are available at Su Nido Inn - Your Nest In Ojai? Top room amenities include a kitchenette, air conditioning, and a flat screen TV. Azu brings California’s favorite dishes with a mix of Spanish cuisine straight to your hotel … With Su Nido's unique décor, attention to detail everywhere you look and 600 to … Tee times can be arranged by the staff. Impeccably clean, the bed was totally comfortable. We have added many cleaning protocols and have added as many amenities as we could safely add. Specialties: Some amenities may not be available due to COVID-19 restrictions. Thanks so much for the kind words and feedback! Yes, it is 0.5 miles away from the center of Ojai. Guests enjoy the locale. Some amenities may not be available due to COVID-19 restrictions. So glad you enjoyed our Quail suite! About Su Nido Inn; Virtual Tour; Amenities; Directions; Careers; Nido Blog; Suites Menu Toggle. Now $229 (Was $̶2̶5̶4̶) on Tripadvisor: Su Nido Inn - Your Nest In Ojai, Ojai. Su Nido Inn Su Nido Inn is an accommodation in Ventura County. 62 Reviews (805) 646-7080 Website. Relax and refresh. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. I plan to stay elsewhere on my next trip to Ojai. The Ojai Su Nido Inn is minutes from the Soule Park Golf Course and Ojai Valley Country Club. I mean you could leave the door open for some fresh air if you like insects. Come back again soon, and happy anniversary! The lotion in the bathroom was awesome, I even bought a bottle of it. Ventura County. We're so glad you enjoyed your suite. Overall cute small B&B in downtown with spacious suits. See 333 traveler reviews, 532 candid photos, and great deals for Su Nido Inn - Your Nest In Ojai, ranked #5 of 9 B&Bs / inns in … And the location is perfect. Hi there. We stayed one night for our anniversary. The inn is also located near entertainment, dining and shopping in … Su Nido Inn is a brand new inn in the heart of Ojai. See 333 traveler reviews, 532 candid photos, and great deals for Su Nido Inn - Your Nest In Ojai, ranked #5 of 9 B&Bs / inns in Ojai and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Su Nido Inn is steps away from Ojai Certified Farmers' Market featuring beautiful rooms with views of Ojai Valley. Pros: Walking distance to downtown and very spacious suits. The inn is also located near entertainment, dining and shopping in … They were dismissive and made me to feel as if my concerns were unreasonable. We stayed in the quail Room. Yes, it offers wheelchair access and reduced mobility rooms. For this reason, we have implemented a new policy of communicating these needed changes to our guests as soon as we are able. Su Nido Inn Su Nido Inn. 63 reviews of Su Nido Inn "This place was absolutely beautiful and totally special.