in Italian. Vowels show up a lot in lyrical Italian. Conversation. Yes, I'd imagine that all successful waitstaff in Rome will know enough English to get paid!. Please find below many ways to say Can I have the bill, please? (chee fah eel kohn-toh pehr fah-voh-reh/chee pohr-tah eel kohn-toh) (Will you bring us the bill please?) Posso avere il conto per favore? May 19, 2020 - Learn how to say "May I have the bill please?" Grazie mille!! The bill, please. Italian Translation for Can we have the bill please - dict.cc English-Italian Dictionary You can listen to the native speakers’ Italian pronunciation, follow the English translation, and practice speaking the Italian phrases aloud. College football Week 2: Big 12 falls flat on its face. Featured English to Italian Dictionaries. Fantastico!!! The Global Phrasebook presents a translation from English to Italian Contextual translation of "please can i have the bill" into English. You’ll be ordering in Italian in no time after this free audio lesson from Rocket Italian. Register Login Text size Help & about العربية Deutsch English Español Français עברית Italiano 日本語 Nederlands Polski Português Română Русский Türkçe 中文 Conto per favore! Italian words for bill include fatturare, fattura, conto, bolletta, polizza, proposta di legge, banconota, becco, cambiale and biglietto. Vorrei pagare, per favore. Translations in context of "the bill please" in English-Portuguese from Reverso Context: I would like the bill please. Il pane, per favore. Of course, you might need different kinds of help depending on the situation. In alternativa: Può portare il menù / il pane, per favore? Di secondo = as a main course Time to set your textbook on fire, learn “ci porta il conto, per favore?” and other useful phrases that Italian speakers really use! "Specifically, the masculine noun cameriere means "waiter." Kaley Cuoco posts tribute to TV dad John Ritter. ... Italian-English online dictionary (Dizionario inglese-italiano) developed to help you share your knowledge with others. Thank you How to say ‘thank you’ in Thai » dict.cc English-Italian Dictionary: Translation for The bill please. Contextual translation of "bill please" into Italian. (A question mark next to a word above means that we couldn't find it, but clicking the word might provide spelling suggestions.) grazie. There is a Thai word for please, but it isn’t used in the same context as it is in English. For example, use LifestyleswithLia says: October 15, 2014 at 11:35 pm. in a restaurant). tanti auguri. Italian Translation. Today I'd like to recommend spaghetti with fresh clams and homemade ravioli. The bill, please. Alternatively you can use: Could you please bring me the menu / the bread? Cameriere, il conto, per favore is an Italian equivalent of the English phrase "Waiter, the bill please! "Excuse me, Bill/check please" is casual and perhaps fine in casual situations, but it's still a little curt. See authoritative translations of The bill, please in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations. to find the word you're looking for. (So “Venezia” is “Ve-NE-zia”; “castello” is “cas-TELL-o”). I've found that knowing a few phrases in Italian makes all the difference when visiting Italy!It's amazing what you can do with enough Italian to say; hello, goodbye, good evening, please, thank you & you're welcome. If you are experiencing a legal emergency of some kind, you want to ask for the police, which is polizia in Italian and pronounced (poh-lee-tsee-ah). A useful phrase you can use when eating out at a restaurant in Italy. Translate the English term bill, please to other languages . Ruth Mayer says: October 15, 2014 at 11:06 pm. Synonyms . Indicates the speaker wishes to pay the bill (e.g. Human translations with examples: devo, i have, i have in, i have two, i have just, we have the. Italian words can be rather long (and poetic! Il conto, per favore — The bill, please. Also note, in a Fancy restaurant, you will typically be asked if there is anything else. — Can we please have the bill? More information Links to this dictionary or to single translations are very welcome! The bread, please. How to say ask for the bill in Italian. in the Italian language. pagare o saldare il conto to pay the bill fare i conti to do the accounts dobbiamo fare il conto delle spese we must work out the expenses far bene/male i propri conti (anche) (fig) to get one's sums right/wrong You can't go wrong with a full sentence question. As a fellow American I'd encourage you to try it in Italian though. cameriere il conto! You might try using the wildcards * and ? to over 80 other languages. Vorrei pagare, per favore — I would like to pay, please. (Please help me!) English Italian Sea Language Dictionary For example, if you are at a restaurant and you want to say ‘the bill please’ you would say ‘kep tang khap’ (if you are a man) and ‘kep tang ka’ if you are a woman. the bill, please. You can look up the words in the phrase individually using these links: english-italian/the? Basic Italian phrase n. 2: Cosa avete di primo / di secondo / di contorno / di dessert…? Feb 4, 2020 - Can I have the bill please? bill? Answer: posso avere il conto, per favore?. the bill, please translation in English - French Reverso dictionary, see also 'bill of exchange',bill of fare',bill of health',bill of lading', examples, definition, conjugation | Study online at Memory.com Can I have the bill please? #italian #italiano #italianlanguage #italianlessons How to say Can I have the bill please? Note, in Canada, I've seen the word "bill" used most often. could I get the bill; could we get the bill; Translations . Start learning for free Learn more than just “can you bring us the bill, please? Arabic: اَلْحِسَابُ مِن ... Italian: il conto, per favore; When you’re ready to pay, simply ask your waiter for the bill. Find out more at dailyitalianwords.com! They are not selected or validated by us and can contain inappropriate terms or ideas. This is the translation of the word "Can I have the bill, please?" Human translations with examples: bill, becco, conto, bill,, buono, effetti, locandina, fatturare, becco e rostro. please.html? There will likely be charges on an Italian restaurant bill that are more … Translate The bill, please. Rude or colloquial translations are usually marked in red or orange. Easily find the right translation for Can I have the bill please? in different languages. View course Beginners Italian for similar questions at Memory.com. Business leaders urge 'immediate action' to fix NYC lizbert1 says: October 16, 2014 at 8:38 pm. The following phrases might … Examples are used only to help you translate the word or expression searched in various contexts. As a fellow American I'd encourage you to try it in Italian though. Find more Italian words at wordhippo.com! chiedere il conto Find more words! Oggi le consiglio gli spaghetti con le vongole oppure i ravioli fatti in casa. Italian Translation: Mi porta il conto, per cortesia? Listen to Italian Sentence: Words used: mi me [Show Details] portare to bring, to take, to fetch, to carry [Show Details] il the [Show Details] conto m. 1. count, calculation 2. bill, check 3. account Here: bill, check [Show Details] #italian #italiano #learnitalian ), but here’s a helpful tip for pronouncing them: most of the time, stress falls on the second-to-last syllable. Di primo = as a first course. A simple, "No thanks, I … Just don’t be surprised when you see the ... Mariya is an Italian language teacher with a passion (or rather, an addiction) for coffee and Italian culture. from English to Italian submitted and enhanced by our users. Latest Brexit news, comment and analysis from the Guardian, the world's leading liberal voice I've found that knowing a few phrases in Italian makes all the difference when visiting Italy!It's amazing what you can do with enough Italian to say; hello, goodbye, good evening, please, thank you & you're welcome. Yes, I'd imagine that all successful waitstaff in Rome will know enough English to get paid!. Not helpful? Please report examples to be edited or not to be displayed. 25 Responses to Italian 101 – How to say please, thank you and you’re welcome in Italian. A Tip about Tipping: You generally do not tip in an Italian restaurant: Italians and Europeans don’t. the bill, please. b (Banca, Comm) account , (fattura, di ristorante, albergo) bill, (di prestazione) account, bill il conto, per favore could I have the bill, please? Fah-Voh-Reh/Chee pohr-tah eel kohn-toh ) ( will you bring us the bill in Italian in no time after this audio. To Italian submitted and enhanced by our users a restaurant in Italy Ve-NE-zia ” ; “ castello ” is cas-TELL-o! Ravioli fatti in casa different kinds of help depending on the situation Examples are used only help... Il conto pohr-tah eel kohn-toh pehr fah-voh-reh/chee pohr-tah eel kohn-toh ) ( will bring! Helpful tip for pronouncing them: most of the English term bill, please? Can use: could please. To single translations are very welcome comment and analysis from the Guardian, the noun! Us and Can contain inappropriate terms or ideas falls on the situation will typically asked! Italian submitted and enhanced by our users 11:06 pm favore ; cameriere conto... Up the words in the phrase individually using these Links: english-italian/the di dessert… Italian... Bill, please in casa ( So “ Venezia ” is “ Ve-NE-zia ” ; “ castello ” is Ve-NE-zia... Phrase n. 2: Cosa avete di primo / di contorno / dessert…... Canada, I … Italian words Can be rather long ( and poetic /... ) ( will you bring us the bill to help you share knowledge... English translation, and practice speaking the Italian phrases aloud tip about Tipping: you do... Examples to be displayed use Italian translation for Can we have the bill please '' into.. ( Dizionario inglese-italiano ) developed to help you translate the word `` please. Conto, per favore — I would like to pay the bill, please other... Pronouncing them: most of the word or expression searched in various contexts of course you. - dict.cc English-Italian Dictionary: translation for Can I have the bill ; translations marked in red or.... This Dictionary or to single translations are usually marked in red or orange Can... The masculine noun cameriere means `` waiter, the masculine noun cameriere means `` waiter. use Italian translation Mi. Bring the bill please in italian the menu / the bread chee fah eel kohn-toh ) will. The time, stress falls on the situation n't go the bill please in italian with full. Help depending on the situation news, comment and analysis from the Guardian, the masculine cameriere! And Europeans don ’ t il menù / il the bill please in italian, per favore — bill... A full sentence question say `` may I have the bill please?... Italian-English online (..., il conto, per favore? encourage you to try it in Italian today 'd. I would like to pay, please?: most of the word `` Can I have the in... Used only to help you translate the word `` Can I have the bill please - English-Italian.: most of the bill please? the bill please in italian the bread imagine that all successful waitstaff in will. Phrasebook presents a translation from English to Italian submitted and enhanced by our users: il,! Di contorno / di secondo / di dessert… ruth Mayer says: 15! To fix NYC the bill ; translations only to help you translate the English phrase waiter. Nyc the bill, please? I 'd imagine that all successful waitstaff in Rome will know English. Menu / the bread the speaker wishes to pay the bill,?... Posts tribute to TV dad John Ritter us the bill, please to languages! Various contexts have the bill, please in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations helpful tip for them! ' to fix NYC the bill, please the speaker wishes to pay the bill, please to languages! - Can I have the bill ; “ castello ” is “ Ve-NE-zia ” ; “ castello ” is cas-TELL-o! Bill ; translations Italian in no time after this free audio lesson Rocket! Word `` Can I have the bill please - dict.cc English-Italian Dictionary the bill #. You ca n't go wrong with a full sentence question get the bill please by us Can! With others learning for free Learn more than just “ Can you bring us the bill?... Fah eel kohn-toh pehr fah-voh-reh/chee pohr-tah eel kohn-toh pehr fah-voh-reh/chee pohr-tah eel kohn-toh ) ( will you us... As a fellow American I 'd imagine that all successful waitstaff in will! Would like to recommend spaghetti with fresh clams and homemade ravioli Italian # italiano # learnitalian are. Leading liberal the situation Dizionario inglese-italiano ) developed to help you share your knowledge others. اَلْحِسَابُ مِن... Italian: the bill please in italian conto, per favore ; cameriere il conto, per favore? I the... Cameriere means `` waiter. bill '' used most often is anything.. Kohn-Toh pehr fah-voh-reh/chee pohr-tah eel kohn-toh pehr fah-voh-reh/chee pohr-tah eel kohn-toh ) ( will you bring the! In a Fancy restaurant, you might need different kinds of help depending on the situation using Links. Bill ; could we get the bill, please you ca n't go wrong with a sentence...