Golf club has been played less than 10 rounds and is in top of the line used condition. Tweet 0. 2nd Swing Value Guide is the industry's newest & easiest way to find golf club values online, providing golfers with the unique ability to trade in their old clubs and receive credit on 2ndSwing.com or to sell them outright. Titleist T-Series Irons | T300 Open menu . A fair number of people seem to prefer the feel of the P790’s: This is probably because of the Speedfoam insert that’s injected into the P790’s. ie. Available Irons: 4-W (53°) Striking Innovation. Couldn’t go wrong with either in my mind, but I will say the T200 appear initially to be the AP3 Titleist players were looking for. You are always welcome to contact our Service & Support team to inquire about the value of your item(s). That’s one of the reasons these irons sell so well. This whole battle could boil down to the thiner topline of the T200’s (which many people prefer), and the enhanced feel of the P790’s. Lofts are stronger, yet launch is as high or higher. Forged L-Face for Incredible Feel But all that innovation goes in for only one reason - to help Titleist players put lower numbers on the card. Bring more great shots to your game with T300 irons. Some people say the T200’s feel too much like a game improvement iron: We don’t necessarily agree with this assertion. condition guide. November 3, 2020 . That should be easy. In this comparison, we will be pitting the Titleist T200 Irons against the Taylormade 2019 P790 Irons. Who do I contact if I have questions about my trade-in? Below average clubs offer a great value The Max Impact technology in T200 irons means you get maximum speed from nearly any impact point on the face. Why are there no values for my used golf clubs? Our stores are located in Minnesota, Arizona, and Delaware. By Entering your email, you agree to 2nd Swing's Privacy Policy and Terms and Conditions, including receipt of 2nd Swing emails and promotions. Pin 0. From the precision balance of T100 to the consistent distance of T200 and engineered forgiveness of T400, T-Series irons are designed to land every shot closer. Consistent ball strikers looking for a true Tour iron set may prefer the T100 irons, while someone who wants an emphasis on high launch and forgiveness may want to try the T300 irons. For fitting questions, please call 612-216-4152, and for more information about 2nd Swing’s custom fitting services, locations, and staff, click here: (http://fitting.2ndswing.info/). Condition is evaluated by our knowledgeable staff and the used golf club(s) is priced accordingly. 790 are just a tweaked version, that most people say are the same really... not a knock since they are legit. C $916.37 0 bids + shipping . T200 features more tungsten than any other T-Series iron, with an average of 90g in the mid to long irons. The T200 irons, specifically, are designed to improve ball speeds without the thick clubhead shape of a game-improvement iron, so they are best suited for low- to mid-handicap golfers searching primarily for added distance. Not every golf club model can be given a market value and these items are typically: rare items, antique items, special or tour issue items and other very high-ticket items. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. If interested, check out our, 2nd Swing Golf offers professional, tour-level club fitting at all retail locations as well as knowledgeable customer service that can help answer questions related to fitting. Eden Prairie, MN 55344. Titleist T200 Iron Set 6-PW GW Steel Stiff Right 37.5in. They’re Both Good Looking Irons: The Titleist T200’s and the Taylormade P790’s are both very good looking player distance irons. Titleist T200 Irons Attack Every Pin. Titleist T200 irons With irons, you need the ball to go the right distance; Titleist had the bright idea to look to the ball itself for valuable tech. Titleist T200 Irons With the T200 we’re moving solidly into that 3D approach we discussed at the beginning of this story. Pricing is updated regularly to ensure that you are receiving the highest trade-in value for your used clubs. Receive 25% more when you trade in towards a 2nd Swing eGift Card! Clubs with cracked or dented heads, heads that rattle and clubs with broken shafts.