Home of America's Best Selling Gummy Worm, Trolli candy has weirdly awesome flavors, weirdly awesome shapes, and weirdly awesome fun. To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number. Get full nutrition facts for other Trolli products and all your other favorite brands. A subsidiary, Trolli Iberica S.A., was founded in Valencia, Spain, in 1994. I share it with my grandpa, he relives his childhood days in Coney Island with each bite. This feature is not available right now. Watch. 98. Electrode, Comp-10d005f7-3416-4832-abda-efc231d2d380, DC-eus2-prod-a9, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-81ee47d2-007-1762a4e9cfb264, Generated: Thu, 03 Dec 2020 20:32:43 GMT, Multipack Quantity. https://www.walmart.com/ip/Trolli-Sour-Brite-Eggs-Gummies-6-3-Oz/567713697 https://www.trolli.com/products/classic-shapes/sour-brite-bites.html 4 ¢ / each. Walmart+ helps you save more time & money this holiday. $10.87. Sugars. In the first eight weeks of the semester, 513 packages of Trolli Sour Brite Eggs were sold at OMM. “New” Trolli Sour Brite Bites, Bite. Trolli Dino Rex (vegan) For these we use vegetable gelling agents instead of gelatin, which means that the products are suitable for vegetarians. Please note that Sour Strips and Spaghettini are labeled “veggie” meaning vegetarian. Watch. Got any tips for other customers? $6.00. Trolli Sour Brite Eggs. Description; Policies & plans; Member reviews & questions ; Description. Whether the cute little bunnies, sour mini eggs and desirable sour Glow Worms in the mini bags, or the individual pieces with various egg and bunny designs – your search for an Easter nest will be rewarded with the delicious mix contained in the Trolli Hoppla Hopp. Trolli Sour Brite Crawler Eggs are all different colors, a rainbow pallette of pastels. Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers. 12%. This is a taste test/review of the Trolli Sour Brite Eggs and Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks. Perhaps unfair to them since we love Haribo so much – our judgment thus clouded. Product Image. Trolli Extreme Sour Bites Gummy Candy, 4 Ounce, Pack of 12. Free shipping. 20. Trolli sour bite eggs candy are ok. Not the best could be better. Trolli Sour Brite Dip N' Crawlers Gummy Worms, 1.55 Ounce, Pack of 12. Check out our Facebook page and contribute to how awesomely weird we are! 1.0g. 0.00g. $7.99 shipping. 130 % Daily Values* Total Fat. The colourful 3D Easter eggs are a very special surprise. suppliers and others provide what you see here, $21.99. Watch. Product Image. When I bit into one I assumed it would have the bean consistency and then melt in my mouth, but nay – it’s a jelly bean shell around a gummi; a small gummi worm is the suggestion from the package. Delicious! Good to know: our emulsifier E471 is also purely plant-based. They feature Trolli’s popular Original flavor … We suggest that you browse through our full range and filter for vegetarian fruit gums. They certainly look like jelly beans but the ingredients, with gelatin as a key component, read like gummis. TROLLI SOUR CRUNCHY CRAWLERS CANDY Shell, Chewy Center LIMITED EDITION, 2 bags. Love these and wish Walmart would carry these along with the other trolli candy. 80.4¢ per each 80. Trolli Sour Brite Eggs are chewy sour gummies in a crunchy candy shell that 'hatches' in your mouth. Trolli Sour Brite Eggs. 31 likes. They are manufactured completely without gelatine and milk products. Submit Review × Our Customers Love Us! Add to cart. Trolli Eggs! Trolli Slurpee Sour Brite Crawlers Cherry, Cola & Blue Raspberry and Lemonade, Watermelon & Mango by Tami Dunn. 130 % Daily Values* Total Fat. Current Price $16.20 $ 16. Trolli Slurpee Sour Brite Crawlers Cherry, Cola & Blue Raspberry and Lemonade, Watermelon & Mango by Tami Dunn. Trolli Sour Brite Eggs & Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks Review by Tami Dunn. Protein. or Best Offer. Manufacturers, I have been ordering from you for a good while, my husband says the quality and freshness of the candy is the best. Safety Warning: Small objects such as hard and soft candies may inadvertently become lodged in the throat. Sugars. Trolli Dino Rex (vegan) For these we use vegetable gelling agents instead of gelatin, which means that the products are suitable for vegetarians. Watch. $10.87. Add to cart. Yes, crunchy. Calories. 9190 W Olympic Blvd #269 Los Angeles, CA 90212. Product Title Trolli Sour Brite Eggs Candy Bag, 5 Lb. When I bit into one I assumed it would have the bean consistency and then melt in my mouth, but nay – it’s a jelly bean shell around a gummi; a small gummi worm is the suggestion from the package. Submit Review × Our Customers Love Us! Add to cart. Today the Big Ears Chocolate Easter Bunny left some cool surprises, like Dino Trux, Trolli Sour Brite Crawlers Minis & Zachary Chocolate Covered Marshmallow Eggs!\r\rFind Surprise Eggs \r\r\rBe sure to watch all the fun surprise eggs and toys we open. Great candy and excellent service and delivery, tracking & on time. Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. Warning: This product was manufactured in a facility where milk, eggs, almonds, coconut, peanuts and soy are used in the product of other products. Trolli Sour Brite Eggs. Select a club. The next most popular Trolli products lag significantly behind, with Trolli Peach O’s selling 202 packages and Trolli Apple O’s and Trolli Octopuses selling only 100 packages each. Get specific details about this product from customers who own it. Trolli Sour Brite Eggs are chewy sour gummies in a crunchy candy shell that 'hatches' in your mouth. This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. While I knew what gummi worms were, I never had these before and wasn’t quite sure what they were. Trolli Sour Lovers Mix Assorted Gummy Candy Variety, Individually Wrapped, 36 Ounce Bag They feature Trolli’s popular Original flavor combinations: Cherry-Lemon, Strawberry-Grape and Orange- Halloween Candy Instead of gelatine we use starch or pectin as a gelling agent. CandyStore gave us quick turnover from order to delivery plus all candy came exactly as ordered with tight sealed packaging. We had a few bad dates and just assumed there would never be any chemistry. Please take a minute to review our Privacy Policy. Product Title Trolli Sour Brite Crawlers Easter Filled Candy Eggs, ... Average rating: 4.7 out of 5 stars, based on 6 reviews 6 ratings. Trolli Sour Brite Crawler Eggs are all different colors, a rainbow pallette of pastels. Trending at $22.75 eBay determines this price through a machine learned model of the product's sale prices within the last 90 days. $4.95 shipping . * The Trolli Sour Brite Eggs have soft, gummi centers covered in a thin candy shell. A production site was opened in Jakarta, Indonesia, in 1997. Serving Size: 26 pieces (40 g) Amount Per Serving.