The skincare experts who talked to HuffPost overwhelmingly recommend SkinCeuticals Because of the name, you might think that vitamin c serum smells like oranges or other citrus fruits, but a good serum will have almost no odor. It's no wonder then that Vitamin C has been the most searched-for skincare ingredient of 2020 so far, according to data analysed by Cult Beauty. I bought a few products from the range however, the Ole Henriksen Truth There's a holy trinity when it comes to skincare: SPF, retinol and vitamin C. According to the top experts, if you're armed with all three, you're pretty much guaranteed brighter, smoother, healthier skin. Another fan commented on the light and refreshing scent of the serum, writing, ‘This product makes you smell amazing just a subtle smell but it smells like oranges. Antioxidant-rich camu camu rounds out the formulation - a potent cherry-like fruit that contains 40x more vitamin C than oranges. 12 Personen fanden diese Informationen hilfreich. It also layers quite well with other products and I don't get any pilling etc from it. So if your skin is sensitive like the skin around my neck, you might want to reconsider this problem. Second it really does a good job of brightening up my face. In fact, the next time you see Derma E WishCare Vitamin C+ Pure Glow Face Serum - With Hyaluronic Acid, Retinol, Niacinamide, Oranges, Berries & Turmeric - For Glowing, Bright, Young and Even Toned Skin - 30 ml: Amazon.in: Beauty The serum smells like oranges, is easy to spread lightly over the face, and absorbs quickly so I can move on to the next step. So worth the money. It smells like oranges and it gives the most gorgeous natural glow to the skin. In the morning, wash off with cleansing oil or balm. Smells super weird. ‘Its not heavy its lovely and light and you don't need much. "What does vitamin C do for yo While vitamin C serum does repair sun damage, you should also use a sunscreen of at least SPF 15 during the day. Which skin type is it good for? What it is Vitamin C has shown that it can reverse C’s The Day Vitamin C Serum also contains a blend of ginseng and mushroom, to help calm and nourish skin. Yep my Vitamin C (Drunk Elephant C-Firma) smells a bit like bacon. But, having a serum that is rich in Vitamin C will allow you to have an extra source of essential vitamins. This Drugstore Delight post has been a long time coming. It soaks in very quickly and doesn't feel super sticky or anything once it is absorbed. A potent vegan, certified organic Vitamin C serum for normal to dry skin. A great serum to use on a daily basis! Written by Phyrra, Staff Writer Recently I had the opportunity to try out the Vitamin C Serum from Metamour Botanique. I feel like a good Vitamin C serum makes my skin feel super smooth. I have always loved the Vitamin C serums from Ole Hendriksen and this one does not disappoint. It’s to keep your skin healthy with a beautiful glow. Derma E Vitamin C Concentrated Serum & Renewing Moisturizer Hyaluronic Acid Vitamin C is a must have and this is my favorite vitamin C product. Does Vitamin C Serum Have a Citrus Smell? Vitamin C serum can feel a bit dry on the skin, so I like to add the aloe and vitamin E oil to help compensate for this drying effect. Its texture is light and easy for my skin to absorb the product. This is my favourite Vitamin C serum so far. Overall, despite vitamin C serums coming with their own bag of concerns (drying, odor, shelf life, price), you shouldn't have too much difficulty finding a good match for your budget, lifestyle, and skin type. It’s white and smells of oranges (like the serum). The smell typically goes away after about 10 minutes, especially after I put on my sunscreen. It smells good without being overpowering. You're not alone. 5. I can’t tell you how this serum smells like, maybe a little bit like oranges but not really…It smells really artificial for some reason, it smells like a vitamin but like the fish oil vitamins! Also I have sensitive skin and this doesn’t cause any break outs for me. i didnt know it would have this much scent in it, and as i've been looking for products that are just focused on helping the skin it was a bit disappointing. SHOP NOW: Ole Henriksen Banana Bright™ Vitamin C Serum, £53, Boots. ... Scent: I really enjoy how the serum smells like fresh juicy oranges because I’m a little obsessed with citrus scents. Featuring a balanced concentration of Vitamin C that offers results while minimising the chances of irritation, KORA Organics Noni Bright Vitamin C Serum is a smart blend of botanical actives that defends your skin from free radicals.