Welchs Reduced Sugar Mixed Fruit Snacks 8 Pouches (2 Pack - 16 Pouches Total) 4.6 out of 5 stars 61. Find calories, carbs, and nutritional contents for welchs reduced-sugar-fruit-snacks and over 2,000,000 other foods at MyFitnessPal.com. I thought the size would be like the ones they have at movie theatre; I was wrong. Ingredients. Most Popular. Welch’s Reduced Sugar Mixed Fruit Snacks 1.5oz. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. These are chewier than most fruit-snacks (I personally LOVE that).. and it's because they have some fiber! There was a problem completing your request. details ingredients juice from concentrates grape pear peach and pineapple corn syrup sugar maltodextrin modified corn starch gelatin fruit purees strawberry raspberry orange and grape citric acid lactic acid ascorbic acid vitamin c aspartame natural and artificial flavors coconut oil. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. In stock. Not only did they take 2 weeks to get here but when they finally got here they were NOT sugar free. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Reviewed in the United States on December 10, 2018. I like the less-sweet taste of the reduced sugar...and these just seem like a healthier choice overall. Welchs Reduced Sugar Mixed Fruit Snacks 8 Pouches (2 Pack - 16 Pouches Total). : - 144 Count - Flavor: Fruit - Weight: 1.5 oz. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. welchs reduced-sugar-fruit-snacks nutrition facts and nutritional information. Sold by Farmer Fresh and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Next Available Delivery Date. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Welchs Reduced Sugar Concord Grape Jelly With Welchs Reduced Sugar Concord Grape Jelly, You Get A Deliciously Bold Fruit Taste With Half The Sugar And Calories. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. 93 %28 gCarbs. Welchs RS Mixed Fruit Snacks 1.5. For kids at school or adults at work or play, Welch's Fruit Snacks' 10 delicious varieties deliver! Gluten free. Most Popular. Please try again. Please try all of our delicious Welch's' Fruit Snacks varieties, and thank you for the trust you place in Welch's. They are fat-free and each serving contains 100 percent of your daily recommended value of vitamin C and 25 percent of vitamins A and E. These reduced-sugar fruit snacks are also gluten-free and delicious and contain eight grams of sugar per 8 Oz.. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Sensible Portions - 30357 Garden Veggie Straws, Sea Salt, 1 oz. There are 70 calories in 1 pouch (0.8 oz) of Welch's Fruit Snacks Reduced Sugar Mixed Fruit. Shop Welch's Reduced Sugar Berries 'N Cherries Fruit Snacks - compare prices, see product info & reviews, add to shopping list, or find in store. They taste delicious, but are way to overpriced for what you get. 120 / 2,000 cal left. The Berries ‘N Cherries Reduced Sugar variety features the same delicious flavors you get with Welch’s ® Fruit Snacks regular Berries ‘N Cherries with 25% less sugar. We dont like to give him lots of sugar so finding these reduced sugar ones was great. Fruit Snacks; Buy it Again. Non-GMO 25% less sugar than our original fruit snacks. Special Price: $69.9700 . My grandson has allergies so Welch's fruit snacks are his treat instead of candy. Calorie Goal 1,880 cal. Wish List. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Welch's Fruit Snacks, Mixed, 0.9 Ounce (160 Count), Fruit For Thought Healthy Non-GMO Dried Fruit Snacks Variety Pack, 1 Ounce (12 Pack). SKU. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. I prefer a softer gummy experience; these are somewhat tough. Usually don’t write a review but this item is too expensive for 16 pcs... the price almost equates to 80 pcs that I buy at Costco. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Reviewed in the United States on March 4, 2020. 100% Vitamin C DV per serving. How does this food fit into your daily goals? Reviewed in the United States on November 11, 2020, Trying to cut down on sugar intake and these seem to have less carbs. Welch's Reduced Sugar Fruit Snacks, 52.8 Ounce, How to Break the Ramadan Fast with Date Recipes, Reviewed in the United States on March 11, 2019. Warning Show Details. You Save: $23.6300 (25%) Quick Overview. Fat free. 0 %--Fat. Visit CalorieKing to … Boxing was smashed but item inside okay. Same fresh-picked flavor, half the sugar and calories. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Made with real fruit. Welchs Fs Reduced Sugar Mixed Frt Pouch - 6.4 Oz. Love that the first ingredient is fruit and with about half the sugar these are a great option for my little who loves her gummies. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Product Type: Gummy Candy Customer Reviews. Find a Store × Cancel Continue Continue. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. My son loves these and I feel better giving him the ones with less sugar. You'd need to walk 19 minutes to burn 70 calories. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Reviewed in the United States on December 7, 2018. Sugar content has been reduced from 13 g to 10 g per 30 g serving. (Pack of 8), Glad Round Disposable Paper Plates for All Occasions | Soak Proof, Cut Proof, Microwaveable Heavy Duty Disposable Plates | 10" Diameter, 50 Count Bulk Paper Plates. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. Reviewed in the United States on October 14, 2019. Reduced Sugar Concord Grape Jelly. ... Welch's Reduced Sugar Mixed Fruit Snacks, 144 Count (00198) Staples $ 61.79. Fruit is our 1st ingredient! Log Food. The fruit snacks … Delicious, Bold Fruit Taste Made With Real Fruit No Artificial Sweeteners Or High Fructose Corn Syrup Half The Sugar And Calories Of Welch's Regular Concord Grape Jelly The Mixed Fruit Reduced Sugar variety features the same delicious flavors you get with Welch’s ® Fruit Snacks regular Mixed Fruit with 25% less sugar. Buy Welch's Fruit Snacks Mixed Fruit with Fiber Reduced Sugar Box (0.8 oz) online and have it delivered to your door in as fast as 1 hour. Welch's Fruit Snacks Reduced Sugar - 144 Count (1.5oz) Regular Price: $93.6000 . Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Please try again. Bags, 12 Bags/Box Staples With Welch’s Reduced Sugar Concord Grape Jelly, you get a deliciously bold fruit taste with half the sugar and calories. Natural & artificial flavor.