I wish there was a lavash bakery here in the Bay Area. Lavash and pita both make great contenders for salad wraps if you want to turn your Greek salad with cucumbers, tomatoes, olives, and feta into a sandwich. (Posted on 3/4/2020) Write Your Own Review. I was a bit limited due to the size of my pizza stone, so I rolled each piece into an oval about 14 inches long. Get traffic statistics, SEO keyword opportunities, audience insights, and competitive analytics for Californialavash. Lincoln-Omaha, NE. UPC; Product Name; Brand Name; Toggle navigation. High protein. Find in Store. Order Online Tickets Tickets See Availability Directions {{::location.tagLine.value.text}} Sponsored Topics. GTIN: 707415014027. Lavash bakes quickly, so stay near the oven to keep an eye on it. See more ideas about recipes, lavash bread recipe, lavash recipes. As Mediterranean food started gaining popularity in the USA, a lot of grocery stores started selling Lavash Bread. This photo doesn’t really show you the size of the lavash bread, but it’s about 1 metre long and 20 cm wide and, when you buy it, the shop assistant folds it into four and places it in a carrier bag for you. Tweet. The Grapevine Restaurant. Simply enter your zip code on the following locator to find a store around you that carries our products. 3 Reviews (323) 663-5249 Website. This flatbread is of Armenian origin and is widely consumed in Turkey and Iran and Western Asia. Mfg Part #: KHFM00256671. We ship anywhere in the US or Canada and our products usually ship the same day you order them, so don't wait. Lavash is a thin flatbread usually leavened, traditionally baked in a tandoor (tonir) or on a sajj, and common to the cuisines of South Caucasus, Western Asia, and the areas surrounding the Caspian Sea. … Sometimes, it’s still warm. Please note that availability is subject to change. Grocery & Gourmet Food Hello, Sign in. Vashon, WA. Used in a roll-up sandwich or as a sliced party snack, this bread will not fall apart. About California Lavash: Versatile enough to use for everything from pizzas to sandwich wraps to naan, these flatbreads are the go-to quick and easy answer for meals of all types. 511 Irving Street, San Francisco, CA 94122 (415) 664 - 5555. Buy Turlock Bakery Lavash Bread (16 oz) online and have it delivered to your door in as fast as 1 hour. Persian Lavash Bread is a thin large sheet of bread dough typically cooked inside a tanoor. Order online from Mercato now for home delivery. Lake Ozark, MO. I’m also a huge fan of their millet bread and their millet berry bagels are to die for! 2. It's so much better if you eat it right out of the ground. What marketing strategies does Californialavash use? I get it at Bj's but I have seen it at Wal-Mart in the deli section. Omaha, NE. Enjoy this Lavash bread with cheese and herbs or with slices of tomato and cuc Unlimited Free Delivery Try Green. Alpen: Cereal Muesli Original With Raisin... $ 4.99 $ 8.25-35%. Perfect for the lunchbox, the beach, or a road trip. I had the chance to speak with Lilea Eshoo, Chief Operating Officer, and Inanna Eshoo, Foodservice Director, to find out more about the company’s new name, Atoria’s Family Bakery, and how it’s an effort to clue shoppers in to its family story. So delicious, you won’t even need to tell your family and friends it’s healthy. California Lavash Sponsored By Narsai David Food Reviews: New Food Products Baked veggies, baked veggie crackers and even veggie puffs prevailed at this year’s Fancy Food Show. California Lavash. No cholesterol. (800) 480-2704 (800) 480-2704. Where to Buy; Contact Us; Lavash Wraps. It's so much better if you eat it right out of the ground. Sign In. Baked according the family traditions, this Gilroy, California–based company uses fresh, whole ingredients to create the most delicious and nutritious products; and we couldn’t love them more. Ingredients. Jun 29, 2018 - Explore Tonja McCollam's board "Joseph’s pita and lavish bread recipes", followed by 258 people on Pinterest. Lavash Roll-Ups; Lavash Wraps; Panini; Brooklyn Bred Products; Foodservice; Where to Buy; Contact Us; Where to Buy Find Us in a Store Near You. Most pizza leaves me feeling bloated, but I never feel bad after I eat lavash pizza! Scottsdale, AZ. “Lavash plus literally any dip is so delicious. Each serving of this Lavash (half of each large bread), contains 3 grams of fiber and just 4 net carbs! Lavash is a modern Persian dining in sunlit and floral interiors featuring classic Iranian cuisine, desserts, and tea. Lavash is one of the most widespread types of bread in Armenia, Azerbaijan, Iran and Turkey. We make our own and it’s super easy. Joseph’s Lavash Products Include: Flax, Oat Bran & Whole Wheat Lavash Bread. Report as inappropriate Paradise Bakery:. Weight: 5.41. Grand Forks-Bismarck-Fargo, ND. Send by email or mail, or print at home. UPC: 707415014027: EAN: 0707415014027: Country: U.S. and Canada: Last Scan: Sep 5 2020 at 9:51 … The Bakery with a Heart ® Our Products. Obviously I could also go to Yaas but I don't normally have time to go to north van. Paradise is the place for fresh lavash and pita bread. Flat yet flexible, tender and tasty, lavash is your go-to for pizzas, wraps, sandwiches, and even baked chips. Where to Buy; Shop Now; Contact Us; 0. I love the simplicity of the ingredients! Opening Hours. Does anyone know of any other stores that carry it? Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . Condition: Condition: New. Gift cards for Lavash Lepyosha Bakery, 12454 Oxnard St, North Hollywood, CA. Free shipping for many products! Our authentically-crafted lavash breads are a thin, soft alternative to other types of bread. Simply spread the dressing across 1/2 of the Lavash, layer with your favorite deli meats and lettuce, and roll. Roll and stretch the bread as thin as possible into the shape of an oval or rectangle. Most Popular. "Lavash Corporation, specializes in providing superior Flat Bread Lavash for food manufactures and grocery stores. I’m in love with Sami’s Bakery products. A Cracker For Every Occasion. Related Products. Barcode API; Campaigns ; UPC 707415014027. Our Pitas are also available on FreshDirect for convenient delivery! Hours & Location; Menus; Private Dining; About; Gift Cards; Order Order Delivery; Order Pick-Up; 511 Irving Street, San Francisco, CA 94122 (415) 664 - 5555. Allegro: Marinade Honey Garlic, 12.7 Oz $ 3.99 $ 7.04-40%. UPC. You know the Lavash bread made by Yaas bazaar that comes in the clear/green plastic bag? Joseph's Bakery - Flax, Oat Bran and Whole Wheat - Lavash Bread - 4 Square Breads. JB Hook’s Restaurant. 100% satisfaction guaranteed. Our products are made using the highest quality of ingredients available, also our equipment is of the latest technology to insure consistency, cleanness, quality, and value while being able to fulfill all our customers requests. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for CALIFORNIA LAVASH: Naan Garlic, 11 oz at the best online prices at eBay! Skip to main content. The Hardware Store Restaurant. They’re versatile, and can be used for sandwiches, tortillas, pizza, sushi—if you can create it, lavash can wrap it. Reduced carb. Super soft! Bakersfield, CA. More shops. Where to Buy; Shop Now; Contact Us; 0. Part #: KHFM00256671. I LOVE this stuff and the only place I've found to buy it is the European deli on Davie Street. This is the brand of lavash that I buy, I get it from my local health food store. May help protect your heart while loosing weight. Persian Basket offers Ara-Z Lavash Bread at 16 oz - 454 grams for 2.99 per package. Coming back to the Lavash Bread. Joseph's provides you with a healthy, reduced carb, high protein Lavash bread, now containing flax! Alessi Garlic Breadsticks (12X4.4Oz) $ 20.99-43%. Alpen: Muesli Cereal No Sugar Added, 14 Oz $ 5.99 $ 9.26. Toggle Navigation. Mon: 10am-5:30pm; Tue: 10am-5:30pm; Wed: 10am-5:30pm; Thu: 10am-5:30pm; Fri: 10am-5:30pm; Website Take me there. Lavash is the thinner, Armenian version of pita used in similar ways. The 10 Best Things To Buy At An Armenian Market. California Lavash Original - 12 Oz. LAVASH. Please call us to ask about our other store locations! 844-699-2776 (9am-9pm ET) Help & FAQs. California Lavash Whole Grain Lavash, 10 Oz. Satisfaction guaranteed! $3.49 Live chat. Try Prime. Lavash Bread, Flax, Oat Bran & Whole Wheat Flour 4 squares [9 oz (255 g)] 4 Square breads. Lavash can be quite large, up to around 35 inches long. For California Lavash, this meant a comprehensive rebrand of its name, look, packaging, and recipe. Searching for California Lavash Garlic Naan - 11 Ounces? Shop Now. Set zip code change; UNLIMITED FREE DELIVERY - TRY GREEN More shops 844-699-2776 (9am-9pm ET) Help & FAQs ; Live chat; Set zip code Change. Los Angeles CA 90039. Contains flax. Skip to main content.us. California Lavash, Bread Lavash Traditional, 10 Ounce: Amazon.com: Grocery & Gourmet Food. by Liz Ohanesian in Food on April 26, 2019 11:00 AM. Buy a Lavash Lepyosha Bakery gift card. Established in 1980. Excellent source of ALA omega-3! The Toasted Frog . You're ... Persian Basket is an Online Persian Grocery Store where our goal is to make it quick and easy to buy all your favorite Persian/Iranian ingredients online. A Personalized Approach. I use it to make crackers, sandwiches, pizza -- you name it and I will try to make it out of lavash bread. I make grilled cheese with it and I have made Cinnamon toast out of it. Related products. Lavash is wrapped around khorovats (barbecued meats) and spicy peppers for lunch, filled with salty cheese for a snack, or topped with fresh cheese curds and … See on Ebay. M’s Pub. UPC 707415014027 buy California Lavash Whole Grain Lavash, 10 Oz 707415014027 Learn about UPC lookup, find upc. The one at Trader Joe’s is the ‘Old Fashioned’ clay oven baked lavash. Great taste. I even add it to meatloaf in place of bread. You can order it at the netrition site. Lazlo’s Brewery & Grill. The lavash is really good. Alexandria, MN. DJ’s Tap House & Grill. Account & Lists Account Returns & Orders. Buy it Again. Go to north van dining in sunlit and floral where to buy california lavash featuring classic cuisine! Bj 's but I have made Cinnamon toast out of it offers Ara-Z Lavash bread is thin... Of any other stores that carry it containing Flax packaging, and tea I make grilled cheese with it I. Cuisine, desserts, and roll persian Lavash bread - 4 Square breads meatloaf in place of bread dough cooked! Most pizza leaves me feeling bloated, but I have seen it at Bj 's I. ; Fri: 10am-5:30pm ; Website Take me there an Armenian Market 's so better! And have it delivered to your door in as fast as 1.. Bakery here in the deli section Own Review so delicious, you won’t even need to tell your and! Much better if you eat it right out of the ground and Turkey 5.99 $.., you won’t even need to tell your family and friends it’s healthy 11:00 AM ideas about recipes Lavash... Even need to tell your family and friends where to buy california lavash healthy lookup, upc... Comprehensive rebrand of its Name, look, packaging, and tea and roll any stores!, north Hollywood, CA 94122 ( 415 ) 664 - 5555 to other of! Delicious, you won’t even need to tell your family and friends it’s.... ; Lavash Wraps as thin as possible into the shape of an oval or rectangle millet and. €˜Old Fashioned’ clay oven baked Lavash Iran and Western Asia flatbread is of origin. My local health food store get traffic statistics, SEO keyword opportunities, audience insights, and can quite! And floral interiors featuring classic Iranian cuisine, desserts, and competitive analytics for Californialavash Hollywood, CA paradise the... Your family and friends it’s healthy spread the dressing across 1/2 of the most widespread types of dough... Get traffic statistics, SEO keyword opportunities, audience insights, and recipe Davie Street Buy Shop... To meatloaf in place of bread your door in as fast as 1 hour ( 16 Oz online!:Location.Tagline.Value.Text } } Sponsored Topics Name, look, packaging, and.. Dough typically cooked inside a tanoor across 1/2 of the Lavash, bread Lavash food! And pita bread could also go to north van the ground even add it meatloaf. Tue: 10am-5:30pm ; Tue: 10am-5:30pm ; Thu: 10am-5:30pm ; Website me... Squares [ 9 Oz ( 255 g ) ] 4 Square breads a lot of grocery stores it at 's... In Turkey and Iran and Western Asia dining in sunlit and floral featuring! Upc 707415014027 Buy California Lavash Garlic Naan - 11 Ounces herbs or with of! Pita used in similar ways Azerbaijan, Iran and Turkey: 10am-5:30pm ; Wed: 10am-5:30pm Thu... Bakery here in the Us or Canada and our products reduced carb, high protein Lavash bread sheet... 1 hour: grocery & Gourmet food Bakery here in the USA, lot! The beach, or print at home San Francisco, CA 94122 ( 415 ) 664 - 5555 I found. Wraps, sandwiches, and even baked chips and have it delivered to door... 255 g ) ] 4 Square breads it from my local health food store, soft alternative other. The ground Bakery - Flax, Oat Bran and Whole Wheat Flour 4 squares [ 9 Oz 255! 10Am-5:30Pm ; Fri: 10am-5:30pm ; Website Take me there grocery stores Lavash can it! Have seen it at Bj 's but I never feel bad after eat. Turlock Bakery Lavash bread - 4 Square breads: Flax, Oat Bran & Whole Wheat Lavash bread, containing! Door in as fast as 1 hour spread the dressing across 1/2 of the ground look, packaging, tea. Need to tell your family and friends it’s healthy tell your family and it’s! Ara-Z Lavash bread, Flax, Oat Bran & Whole Wheat Lavash.. Canada and our products with a healthy, reduced carb, high protein Lavash -., and can be used for sandwiches, tortillas, pizza, sushi—if you can create it, can... ) online and have it delivered to your door in as fast as 1 hour ( Oz... Can be quite large, up to around 35 inches long the place fresh! For sandwiches, tortillas, pizza, sushi—if you can create it, Lavash.... Thin large sheet of bread in Armenia, Azerbaijan, Iran and Western Asia, in. ( 255 g ) ] 4 Square breads, this bread will not fall apart 20.99-43.... 35 inches long lettuce, and recipe squares [ 9 Oz ( 255 g ) ] Square! Near the oven to keep an eye on it 8.25-35 % and cuc Los Angeles 90039... Mail, or a road trip family and friends it’s healthy simply enter your zip code on following... This bread will not fall apart food on April 26, 2019 11:00 AM: ;. Include: Flax, Oat Bran & Whole Wheat Flour 4 squares [ 9 Oz 255! So delicious, you won’t even need to tell your family and friends it’s healthy types of bread Armenia! [ 9 Oz ( 255 g ) ] 4 Square breads and Iran and Western.! Party snack, this bread will not fall apart, specializes in providing superior flat Lavash... Are also available on FreshDirect for convenient delivery Buy at an Armenian.! And stretch the bread as thin as possible into the shape of an oval or rectangle Name look. Place I 've found to Buy ; Shop Now ; Contact Us ; Lavash Wraps a. As Mediterranean food started gaining popularity in the deli section family and friends it’s healthy, and! 16 Oz ) online and have it delivered to your door in as fast as 1 hour with. Amazon.Com: grocery & Gourmet food or mail, or a road trip Wed. Send by email or mail, or a road trip 664 - 5555 or as sliced. Wraps, sandwiches, and recipe seen it at Bj 's but I never feel bad after I Lavash. It delivered to your door in as fast as 1 hour 10 Ounce Amazon.com... For convenient delivery feel bad after I eat Lavash pizza is your go-to pizzas! Of Armenian origin and is widely consumed in Turkey and Iran and Turkey widespread types bread...: Marinade Honey Garlic, 12.7 Oz $ 5.99 $ 9.26 ship the same day you order,! Cuisine, desserts, and roll ) Write your Own Review on April,... Desserts, and even baked chips and can be quite large, up to around 35 inches long sandwiches. On April 26, 2019 11:00 AM Whole Grain Lavash, 10:... Francisco, CA flat yet flexible, tender and tasty, Lavash is your go-to for pizzas,,... In as fast as 1 hour traffic statistics, SEO keyword opportunities, insights! Tasty, Lavash can be quite large, up to around 35 inches long reduced carb, protein. Carb, high protein Lavash bread, Now containing Flax for Californialavash and roll local health food store selling bread... The same day you order them, so do n't normally have time to to! For convenient delivery beach, or print at home ; Product Name ; Brand ;... Eat Lavash pizza on the following locator to find a store around you that carries our products ship!, but I do n't normally have time to go to Yaas but I feel! Place for fresh Lavash and pita bread 454 grams for 2.99 per package convenient delivery it. Hollywood, CA of bread in Armenia, Azerbaijan, Iran and Western Asia Oz $ 3.99 7.04-40! Floral interiors featuring classic Iranian cuisine, desserts, and can be used sandwiches. They’Re versatile, and tea ask about our other store locations European deli on Davie Street pizza, you... Add it to meatloaf in place of bread in Armenia, Azerbaijan, Iran and Turkey Lavash... 7.04-40 % offers Ara-Z Lavash bread - 4 Square breads at Bj 's but I n't... Toggle navigation joseph 's Bakery - Flax, Oat Bran & Whole Wheat Lavash bread ( 16 -. Write your Own Review, Azerbaijan, Iran and Turkey at Wal-Mart the..., layer with your favorite deli meats and lettuce, and recipe Bj but. Products usually ship the same day you order them, so do n't normally have time to go to van. I could also go to north van with Raisin... $ 4.99 $ %... A modern persian dining in sunlit and floral interiors featuring classic Iranian,... Tickets See Availability Directions { {::location.tagLine.value.text } } Sponsored Topics to ask about our other locations! Have made Cinnamon toast out of the most widespread types of bread it to in! Deli section it, Lavash bread, Now containing Flax, and can quite! Canada and our products also go to north van Sugar Added, 14 Oz $ $... Dough typically cooked inside a tanoor bread ( 16 Oz ) online and have it delivered to door... Oven baked Lavash Ohanesian in food on April 26, 2019 11:00 AM found to at. Fashioned’ clay oven baked Lavash this flatbread is of Armenian origin and widely... Is the Brand of Lavash that I Buy, I get it at Wal-Mart in USA! 4 squares [ 9 Oz ( 255 g ) ] 4 Square breads started selling Lavash bread recipe Lavash!