Currently using a Yonex EZONE Ai 100. Head Size: 97in²/626 cm² Length: 27in/68,5 cm Weight:11.4oz/323 g Unstrung Weight:10.8oz/305 g Balance: 32,5 cm/6 pts HL Swingweight: 319 String Pattern: 18 Mains / 20 Crosses The Wilson Ultra 100 – A Versatile Weapon Nevertheless, this Wilson is a great all around racquet that is versatile enough to give you a winning edge whether playing singles or doubles. The Wilson Blade 100 with Countervail was strung with Babolat Pro Hurricane Tour which is not my favorite string, but played pretty nicely in the Burn 100. Quite fun to hit flat winners with. When I think of a serve-volleyer, I picture them playing with a much heavier racket than this one, but honestly, I wouldn’t mind spending a lot of time at the net if I was using this racket. Softer response than previous model. Off the baseline, the Wilson Burn 100S excelled. For me, that is exactly what I look for, and the Wilson Ultra Tour’s blend of classic feel and modern manoeuvrability worked a treat for me on the forehand side. Wilson Ultra 100 is ultra-stiff and has a RA rating of 72 when strung which makes it an ideal tennis racket for the advanced players. It’s important to keep the racket head speed up, because if you drop the racket head speed, you’re really not going to get much from this racket, and you might see a lot of serves drop short into the net. I think it might give a little bit more precision than the Ultra 100, and it … Wilson Ultra 100L v3 Tennis Racquet Lightweight in composition with explosiveness, the Ultra 100L v3 redefines easy power for players who prefer a flatter more horizontal swing type. I’ve given it a very respectable 8 out of 10 for the serve. This stiffness rating is more than Wilson Blade 104, Wilson Blade 98 18×20 and Wilson Burn 100… The Wilson Ultra 100 CV tennis racquet features countervail technology for maximum power. Wilson deliver on both promises with the new Ultra 100 Countervail. Whether you’re on the stretch, forced deep behind the baseline, or stepping into the court, you feel completely in control with this racket, and it’s a lovely feeling. The Tour features excellent feel to go with extraordinary precision. While there was spin potential and ease of use, some of the playtesters were expecting more power and looking for more precision. The Ultra Tour was a racket we very much enjoyed though! Wilson Ultra 100 CV Black Tennis Racquet (Model #WRT74061U) The Wilson Ultra 100 Countervail Black tennis racquet is the most versatile racquet in the Ultra franchise. Compared to other Wilson rackets I've playtested this year, I prefer the Pro Staff 97 and the Blade 98 over the Ultra 100 Countervail. The feel and control of this racket is brilliant, and if you’re able to generate the power and spin yourself, then you are going to benefit from this racket. ", Hannah- "The Ultra 100 Countervail is a comfortable option that does everything well. She currently plays with the Yonex EZONE DR 100. This got better as I played more with the racket, but I had to remember to keep trying to rip through the ball with everything I had. Wilson Ultra 100 Cv Set Of 2. After a month of playing the Tennis Warehouse playtesters reported back with mixed opinions. The Ultra Tour is a unique player’s racquet that is offered with a slightly lighter weight, weighing in at 11.4 ounces strung. I had purchased the Ultra 100 last year, but seeing that it is now on clearance, I thought I would move to this model. The Wilson Ultra 100 Countervail (CV) Black/Blue Midplus Tennis Racquet is a great all-around, well balanced frame. What makes the Clash special is what lies under the hood. The braided graphite technology, aka Countervail (CV) gets rid of the unwanted … The rackets offer varied areas of frame that oscillate between the 585 cm2 and 780 cm2. You wouldn’t expect such a lightweight racket to be so good at the net, but the Tour has stability levels that defy its 305g weight. Obviously, this is a minute difference, and despite the added weight in the Ultra, the two rackets retain very similar specs. I found a nice combination of power and spin on my returns, resulting in my shots landing closer to the baseline. She shared, "I thought Wilson did a great job creating an excellent combination of manoeuvrability and plow through. Wilson Ultra 100 CV - Jual Sepatu tenis adidas, Sepatu tenis nike, Sepatu tenis original, Sepatu tenis murah terbaru, Sepatu tenis junior, Perlengkapan tas tenis murah I gave the Wilson Ultra Tour a very strong 8.5 out of 10 at the net, and really enjoyed this part of the playtest. CV mitigates negative vibrations helping to make off-centre shots feel more solid. Wilson Ultra 100 CV 2018 od 3 785 Kč - … Featuring Countervail Technology … I’m also not a fan of the flared butt cap. Packed with new technologies, the Wilson Clash 100 is sure to make you say "Woah!" $26 for 12 months with PayPal Creditopens a installment calculator layer* $26 for 12 months. That is the starting point for choosing a racquet. You may also like. The results were consistent, and when I played with a counterpunching mindset I always knew what shot I was going to get. Summary. The only people I could see not really getting on this racket are those people that love a really involved feel from their racket. Rather than favoring one … 100 sq. The Wilson Ultra 100L makes it easy to rally from the baseline. Quick Overview Velieina glave: 100in2/645cm2 Dužina: 27in/68,5cm Težina (bez žica): 300 g Balans (bez žica): 32cm/7 pts HL Swingweight: 320 Tvrdoaa: 74RA Debljina That swingweight … This a brilliant all-round racket for the advanced tennis player. This racquet suits a very wide range of players from beginners to advanced players thanks to the combination of easy swingweight and comfort. ", Hannah- "The Ultra 100 Countervail felt unstable from the baseline, and it was very difficult to be precise from all areas of the court. Whereas I thought the Wilson Ultra 100CV was an excellent racket for intermediates and advanced players, I think the Wilson Ultra Tour is more limited to advanced players. The addition of Countervail muted the feel of the racket somewhat, but the racket still had a firm feel overall. Introducing the Clash 100, a uniquely flexible racquet with explosive speed, easy spin and great feel. Wilson's all new Design DNA, customized by you! Všechny informace o produktu Tenisová raketa Wilson Ultra 100 CV 2018, porovnání cen z internetových obchodů, hodnocení a recenze Wilson Ultra 100 CV 2018. My kick serve exploded up and away from opponents’ strike zones. £119.99 . It took me a little bit of time, but I loved playing with the Wilson Ultra 100, so I have been looking forward to the slightly heavier Wilson Ultra Tour ever since. The Wilson Ultra 100 CV Tennis Racquet is the most versatile racquet in the Ultra franchise. Featuring Countervail Technology that … Redefine your game and your flair with this bold, minimalistic design that pops on the court. On the backhand side, I found the Ultra a little more difficult than on the forehand side. Wilson Ultra 100 v3 Tennis Racket [Frame Only] £159.99 . It doesn’t offer much easy spin and power, so if your strokes aren’t fully developed then you’re not going to get the most out of Ultra Tour. The Wilson® Ultra 100L Tennis Racquet incorporates power and versatility in a lighter frame. http://bit.ly/2vcxEKv The second generation of the Ultra 100 is loaded with power, spin and precision. The Wilson Ultra 100 Countervail Reverse tennis racquet combines effortless power, unmatched versatility and excellent playability into a stunning design. I am curious about the setup, it seems stock(without lead). People who are used to something like a Pure Drive, where you get quite a pingy feel may find this racket very different, as it leans towards a more classic feel. Your email address will not be published. What I loved about the Ultra 100CV was the exquisite feel and all-round nature of the racket. Power Rib throat geometry optimizes power through greater stability and stiffness; Crush … Required fields are marked *. ", Brittany- "I would have liked a little more control and feel, especially when I was going for riskier shots, as I felt a little disconnected. It can get pushed around a bit on the big first serves, but a little tungsten tape will fix that. We might just have been using it for that video. This 2.0 update of the original Ultra 100 features Countervail (CV) technology integrated into the graphite makeup of the frame. Currently playing with the Prince Textreme Tour 100P. The 3rd generation of the 100 upgrades two important performance features for players who tend to have a more classic horizontal swing: power & stability. The dense, 18 x 20 string pattern is exactly what I look for in a racket, and the 305g unstrung weight comes in at the bottom end of my range. Again, it’s definitely a racket that is better suited to an advanced player than a beginner or intermediate. ", Brittany- "I liked the power, manoeuvrability and spin potential. I really like volleying with this racket; it was maneuverable and blocked back shots really well. The TW playtesters could set up quickly and be aggressive on both their first and second serve returns. We enjoyed the CV version of the Ultra 100… Receive a $50 coupon code for au.wilson.com DEMO ULTRA 100 CV NOW. Wilson introduces two new technologies to the Clash line of racquets that deliver's unparalleled power and control. If you’re looking for a power racquet, I’d definitely give it a go. When used as an adjective, the word ultra describes something that is extreme, drastic, and revolutionary. The one thing you do get with the Wilson Ultra Tour though is control, and you feel like the service box is at your mercy when you’re playing with the Ultra. He explained, "The easy manoeuvrability really allowed me to go after a variety of serves. A top choice for all courters who value the complete package alongside a design that delivers a new edge for the Ultra franchise. I was just missing a bit of easy power to give my serve a boost, and I felt that put me under a little bit of pressure. This was the area of the playtest where I struggled the most. I’ve written quite a bit about the Wilson Ultra Tour already (Wilson Ultra Tour First Impressions, the Wilson Ultra line and about the Wilson Ultra 100 CV) so there’s no point in repeating myself. If you found this review interesting or have further questions or comments please contact us: With the Ultra Tour, I was hoping for something very similar to the 100CV, with a little bit of extra stability and plow through from the extra weight. Easy access to power and spin. information.en@tenniswarehouse-europe.com. We’ve been waiting to get hold of the updated Ultra rackets for a while now, and we started off with the Wilson Ultra 100 V3. Featuring Countervail Technology that maximizes player energy and integrated power technologies that get the most boom for your buck, this racket is a game-changer for players of all levels and styles. The Tour maintains the quick manoeuvrability of the Ultra 100CV, so you can get into position quickly, but improves on the crisp feel you get at the net. I gave the Wilson Ultra Tour an overall score of 8.5 out of 10, and it is certainly a racket I would look at buying if I was looking to switch. Redefine … Wilson Ultra 100 CV Black Tennis Racquet (Model #WRT74061U) The Wilson Ultra 100 Countervail Black tennis racquet is the most versatile racquet in the Ultra franchise. Pěnová omotávka dokonale tlumí rázy a dodává maximální komfort. Thanks to the 325 swingweight and a 63 stiffness rating, the Wilson … The Wilson Ultra Tour is a wonderful combination of a classic pro-style racket and a modern player’s racket that blends control and speed. On the forehand side, it was like the Ultra Tour and I were a match made in heaven. Troy- "This Wilson Ultra … Headband WILSON WRZ106300. This racket swings easy and provides additionally maneuverable to go along with its explosive power. I noticed in your videos that you now pay with the Ultra Tour! The second generation of the Ultra 100 is loaded with power, spin and precision. At the same time, there was enough plough through for my serves to have power and weight behind them. The behavior of the rackets with the same swingweight will be perceived in the hand of the tennis player in a very similar way. If you stay on this website, you agree to the use of cookies. This stiffness rating is more than Wilson Blade 104, Wilson Blade 98 18×20 and Wilson Burn 100. At 11 ounces strung and boasting a low 312-RDC swingweight, this stick is ideal for the intermediate player who wants ultra easy acceleration. Η ρακέτα τένις Wilson Ultra 100 CV (300 gr) είναι η πιο ευέλικτη ρακέτα από τις ρακέτες τένις Wilson που διαθέτει την τεχνολογία Countervail, η οποία μεγιστοποιεί την ενέργεια του παίκτη. The 16x19 string pattern adds a … Mezi její hlavný znaky patří dostatečně silné údery bez vynaložení příliš velké námahy a její komfortní všestrannost po celém kurtu - na základní čáře, uvnitř kurtu i u sítě. ABOUT ULTRA: Engineered to fit the widest variety of playing styles, the Wilson Ultra 100 CV Reverse tennis racquet delivers effortless power and unmatched versatility. in., 10.3 oz., 16x19 string pattern. It’s strong all over the court, but in modern-day tennis, the back off the court is where it’s going to earn its stripes. Players can access daring power and spin with the updated Wilson Burn 100 Countervail.Our playtesters individually noted several areas of the court that this racquet served as a weapon, but collectively they were especially impressed with the updated comfort and " ampened feel" that Countervail provided in comparison to the previous version of the Wilson Burn 100. This racket swings easy and provides additional maneuverability to go along with its explosive power. With the muted feel it is more comfortable in a lot of ways, but it is a tradeoff; I felt less connected to the ball most of the time. When I remembered this, everything came together in a perfect blend of power and control, but it did require a lot of effort. Tenisová raketa Wilson Ultra 100 CV ohromí pokročilé hráče svou univerzálností, až dvě třetiny hráčů ji mohou využívat a dosahovat s ní lepších výsledků. My slice serve benefited from the added swingweight, staying lower than it did with the Ultra 100 … Ultra spin. If you’re comfortable with that, then you will love the Ultra Tour. For beginners, the Ultra 100L v3.0 pairs well with a soft string such as the Wilson NXT Soft. My kick serve exploded up and away from opponents’ strike zones. I think the trade-off versus the Pure Drive is that you get more control with the Pure Drive and slightly more comfort with the Wilson Ultra 100 CV. Tour Premier All Court Tennis Balls WILSON WRT119400. The Wilson Ultra 100L CV is offered to immediate and advanced players to advance their game performance on the court. AREA: The frame area is the striking surface. Our Review . ", Brittany- "I thought this was an excellent update to the previous models (Ultra and Juice). So you have to find the swingweight that optimizes inherent racquet power and swing speed to produce the shots you want. ", On one hand, the Ultra 100 Countervail provided easy depth and power. The Ultra redefines power and versatility, made complete with a sleek, minimalistic design featuring next level feel on the racquet surface. The Ultra 110 tennis racquet brings ultimate … Wilson Ultra 100 V3.0 Tennis Racquet Review-(Best Arm Friendly Racquet) Wilson followed a successful series with the introduction of the Clash line and the revision of the Blade line, which was well received. ", Jason- "It can get pushed around, and it has some instability problems. My slice serve benefited from the added swingweight, staying lower than it did with the Ultra 100 and creating havoc on the ad side. Compared with the original Wilson Burn, the swingweight is balanced coming in at 1 point head light vs. the original at 5 points head light. $11.95. Review date: July 2017. 100 sq. The Wilson Ultra 100 CV is not a bad racquet. I really wasn’t expecting the Wilson Ultra 100CV to be such a good all-round racket when I first tried that one, so the Ultra Tour had quite high standards to live up to. ", Jason- "Really easy to use. This would probably help me and many others out quite a bit on the serve. Click here to see all Tennis Warehouse Europe reviews, Tuesday - Friday 09:30 - 12:30, 13:30 - 18:00, (German, English, French, Spanish and Italian). ", The TW playtesters found success at the net with the Ultra 100 Countervail by keeping it simple with the "point and shoot" method. Wilson Ultra 100 CV Tennis Racket - Black [Frame Only] Product code: WRT74060U This item has now been discontinued £139.89 Inc. VAT Also in the range. ", Hannah- "The performance didn't necessarily vary a whole lot from my experience with the previous iteration of the Ultra 100. She currently plays with the Babolat Pure Aero. Length: 27 in. Jason felt the racket could use a little customization for better stability on returns. Ultra 100 CV Stringing Instructions WILSON.COM ©2018 WILSON SPORTING GOODS CO. EST. I got on particularly well with the Tour on my forehand side, where the high levels of control and feel really worked out for me. It’s got the same levels of control and feel, and so I felt very comfortable with it in my hands. Tiffani compared this racket to the previous Ultra 100 as well as a racket with similar specs. Hannah: Open level player with a semi-western forehand and two-handed backhand. That’s because it doesn’t specialize in one particular area, but it does a … They were all in agreement that there was plenty of access to power and spin when hitting groundstrokes behind the baseline, but they were also missing a little bit of feel and precision. Διάβασε χαρακτηριστικά & πραγματικές αξιολογήσεις χρηστών! I actually liked that it wasn't as free wheeling with the power because if I wasn't feeling quite on top of my game I didn't need to reel in my targeting as much as I did with the Pure Drive. The result of this is the lighter weight 100 CV actually has a bigger swingweight of 320 than the Ultra Tour at 319. It’s also comparable to the Yonex DR 100 or Babolat Pure Strike 16x19. Wilson Ultra 105S CV Tennis Racquet . This particular version reminds me a lot of my Babolat Pure Strike 18 x 20. On the other hand, they were also looking for a little more stability and precision out of the racket. Tenisová raketa Wilson Ultra 100 CV se vyznačuje obrovskou univerzálností a vyhovuje široké škále hráčských stylů. After a month of playing the Tennis … For a beginner or intermediate it doesn’t give you quite enough power and spin if you don’t have very developed strokes, which makes it difficult to play to the best of your abilities. The Wilson Ultra 100 CV tennis racquet features countervail technology for maximum power. That was also the case on volleys and returns, where the TW playtesters found easy access to power and depth but found themselves aiming for larger targets to keep their shots in the court. I do feel I get a little bit more power and spin from the Pure Strike, but I certainly couldn’t complain about the Ultra Tour. Jason: 4.0 baseliner with a semi-western forehand and two-handed backhand. Introducing the Clash 100, a uniquely flexible racquet with explosive speed, easy spin and great feel. Other rackets that play like the Ultra 100 Countervail include the Babolat Pure Drive, Prince Textreme Warrior 100, Tecnifibre TFlash 300 and Yonex VCORE SV 100. If you’re good at generating your own spin and power though, the Ultra Tour is excellent. It’s a good racket at a much lighter weight. / 310 g. It reached those high standards at the net, and even improved on them a little. This racket didn't feel as powerful as the new Pure Drive that I also tested recently, but the power was plenty enough for me. The Wilson Ultra 100 Countervail is loaded with potential from the baseline. The 16x15 pattern did exactly as I expected, creating massive spin for kick and slice serves. So you have to find the swingweight that optimizes inherent racquet power and swing speed to produce the shots you want. The Wilson® Ultra 100L Tennis Racquet incorporates power and versatility in a lighter frame. I wish Wilson would perhaps have implemented some more changes to the racquet instead of just changing it over from Burn to Ultra. Groundstrokes . You'll find more information on cookies at, Stay up to date on arrivals and special offers, information.en@tenniswarehouse-europe.com, Click here to see all Tennis Warehouse Europe reviews. Add to that a strung weight of 11.3 ounces, and it made for an easy-to-swing racquet that …