/ 645 sq. Thanks for your stopping by and for sharing your question. Dunlop recommends 55lbs to 65lbs string tension on their BIomimetic 200 Lite. Looser will give more power and spin, but less consistency off the string. We do! DOES NOT COME WITH WILSON LOGO STENCIL ON STRINGS, Previous page of related Sponsored Products. Comments: This is my first time to use Wilson Ultra and I found that the racquet is powerful and easy to maneuver. Lightweight and easily maneuverable from all angles on the court. I have owned all three versions of the Ultra, and this one is by far the best. Copyright © Tennis Warehouse. Unstrung Weight . I have also played with Babolat Pure Drives. Head size 100 in 2 - Length 27” - Beam 24.5mm. Overall, the Ultra v3 100L is the perfect frame for players looking for a lighter weight frame with versatile power from a stable frame construction. From: Anonymous, 7/2/20, Comments: I have been a fan of the Wilson Ultra since it first replaced the Juice. The Wilson Clash 100 brings racquet revolution to life. Weight of Strung . 100 sq. 25% OFF WILSON ORDERS $150+ ENTER CODE: HAPPY. I’ve hit some more with both the Wilson Ultra 100 CV and the Wilson Ultra Tour and wanted to give you an update on my experience so far. The Ultra 100UL v3 may be the lightest racket in the Ultra series, but it unloads an impressive dose of power and stability for anyone who requires a lighter frame thanks to its all-new PowerProfile … ... Ultra 100 Countervail Ultra 100L Ultra 100UL Ultra 105S. Serving is better too, a bit more feel. Weight = 300g. The Ultra 110 tennis racquet brings ultimate power for senior players. The Ultra 100 v3 upgrades two key performance metrics for players with more of a classic horizontal swing: power and stability. Lightweight and dripping with power, the Wilson Burn 100LS Tennis Racquet is engineered with Spin Effect Technology which contains an open 18x16 string pattern that contributes to more bite and spin. The Ultra feels a little light and lacks mass. I played with a Juice for a while and before that, I had a Babolat Pure Drive which I liked, but it was getting a little long in the tooth. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Type of String … Unstrung balance 33cm - Strung balance 1 pts HL. Swap furniture items in our full experience. From: Benjamin, 10/10/20, Comments: I've come from the Blade series and wanted to try a new stick after the Wilson Blade 98S Countervail. Its string is of Wilson quality Sensation multi filament string which is made durable and won’t break or deform easily. We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock. Age Group : Adult Head Size : 100 sq in / 645 sq cm Length : 27 in / 68.6 cm Series : Ultra String Pattern : 16x19 Strung Weight : 10.6 oz / 300 g I strung with 56 pounds so I will probably go lower in the future to check the difference. It also features an easy swinging 100 square inch head, and a low-density, spin-inducing string pattern at 16x19, so you know this frame can be a spin generating machine when necessary. ... For all-round playability & power, choose a medium tension. The Clash racquets are uniquely flexible, but also offer greater stability than any carbon fiber racquet on the market. Recommended String Tension: 50 - 60 lbs. Recommended String for Power & Comfort: Wilson Sensation - 16 (1.30 mm) Recommended String … Here are the noteworthy features of Wilson 2918 Countervail. The tension of the string is 50 to 59 pounds. It is now time for Wilson to set their sights on updating the Ultra lineup. It's also very maneuverable, giving it an appeal that extends from recreational players and weekend warriors all the way to intermediate league players. The Wilson Ultra 100 CV brings baseline power to a whole new level. If you stay on this website, you agree to the use of cookies. Power to all players. Have they gone too far? Sure, it doesn’t offer incredible power, or incredible spin, or even incredible control, but it off… The Clash racquets are uniquely flexible, but also offer greater stability than any carbon fiber racquet on the market. String pattern = 16/19 . Created by advanced science and beautiful design but most importantly, it gives each player the confidence to stand up and say. It all depends on what you like. Strung in Wilson Ultra 16: Weight Unstrung (+/- 5g) 285: Head Size (sq. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. cm. in., 11.2 oz., 16x19 string pattern. Our courts reopened on Memorial Day, and I have been playing with it consistently since then. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Wilson Tennis www.wilson.com 800-272-6060 NOTE: Add 1 foot to each measurement in the LENGTH column when using Co-Poly, Polyester or Kevlar strings. Head size = 100 sq in. Tension: Stringing information for Wilson Ultra 108 v3 Racquet: Tension range 53 to 63 pounds, optimum 58. Actual sales may not have occurred at this price. As a fan of oversize racquets, I was really pumped to take the Clash 108 to the courts for a play test. Jack Reisenberg. The string stretches a lot. in. Of the two Clash frames, the 100 Tour is more erratic than the regular 100. A very flattering racquet with a large sweetspot, but can also execute touch. It is best for advanced and professional players. Head Size: 100 sq. Hi there! The Ultra 100 v3 upgrades two key performance metrics for players with more of a classic horizontal swing: power and stability. RACQUET SPECIFICATIONS: Head Size: 100 sq. Strung weight is 318 grams. Its power is booming, effortless and it lets you dictate play from every corner of the court . cm. All Rights Reserved. The Wilson Ultra 100 CV is “ultra stiff” on paper with its listed RA rating (from TW) of 72 strung. cm. Some of the more sought-after frames to try this season belong to the new Wilson Ultra line. RRP = £160. You are correct, the recommended string tension for the Wilson BLX Juice 100 is from 53-63 lbs, however when it comes to which tension … Like the previous generation, this racquet packs an 11.2 ounce strung weight and a powerful beam construction. Wilson Ultra 100 Tennis Racket. Proprietary carbon mapping throughout the hoop delivers superior ball p Wilson adds another chapter to the Ultra 100. The Wilson Clash has been engineered to be the most flexible racquet on the I was just talking to friend about string tensions for a full bed of polyester string. Although it lacks the plow through and mass-based pop of a traditionally weighted player's racquet, this racquet's easy acceleration will help you scramble on defense or crank winners on the run. With this update, Wilson has created a speedy weapon with user-friendly access to pace and spin. I love how it plays with my groundstrokes, but I also have better feel on my volleys versus Version 2. Tension of String . Wilson Ultra 100L (Lite) Black/Blue Midplus Tennis Racquet Strung with Custom Colors. Ideal for the good beginner or intermediate player. Wilson adds another chapter to the Ultra 100. And if we had to quickly describe it in a few words, we would call this stick the Swiss Army Knife of tennis racquets. The Ultra 100UL Tennis Racquet is the first adult racquet for the junior player with tour aspiration. The Clash 100UL packs the revolutionary flexibility and bending characteristics of the Clash franchise into the lightest frame of the line. Wilson Ultra 100 CV Tennis Racquet. Wilson Ultra 100 is ultra-stiff and has a RA rating of 72 when strung which makes it an ideal tennis racket for the advanced players. We string according to your specifications. Off both the forehand and backhand sides, the Ultra 100L did everything I asked of it. 2017 Rackets . Wilson Ultra 100L v3 Tennis Racquet … The Good. Shop Early - Shipping Carrier Delays Expected. Who loves you?! The size of the head is 100 square inches. At 10.4 ounces, 3 points head light, and with a 16x19 string pattern, this stick is easy to wield around the net and to brush up the back of the ball when imparting heavy spin. in., 11.2 oz., 16x19 string pattern. Ultra 110 2017 Model Year Rackets. So my Blade will remain in the sheath. Redefine your game and your flair with this bold, minimalistic design that pops on the court. *Price comparisons are based on the Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price ("MSRP") or Original Selling Price. The Wilson Ultra 100 tennis racquet (or stick) replaces and improves upon the popular Wilson Juice line. There was a problem completing your request. ; Length: 27in / 68.58cm; Strung Weight: 10.4oz / 294.8g; Balance: 13.2in / 33.5cm / 3 pts HL; Swingweight: 305; Stiffness: 68; Beam Width: 23mm / 26.5mm / 22.5mm; Composition: Carbon Fiber; Power Level: Low-Medium; Stroke Style: Medium-Full; Swing Speed: Medium-Fast; Racquet Colors: Blue/Black; Grip Type: Wilson Sublime; String Pattern: 16 Mains x 19 Crosses; String Tension: 50-60 pounds, RACKET TECHNOLOGIES: PARALLEL DRILLING: Provides more consistent stringbed response, resulting in a bigger sweetspot; POWER RIB: Special throat geometry provides better stability and power, while the newly engineered yoke grommet creates more potential energy; CARBON FIBER GRAPHITE: High modulus graphite embedded for a firmer feel and explosive power. Strung weight: 11.1oz / 314.68g: Balance: 4 pts Head Light: Head size: 100 sq. 00 Currently unavailable. Wilson's former Burn FST line also suffered from erratic string bed performance. Although it is quite a light racket, it feels like it’s stable enough whilst still offering you great maneuverability. *If the string you want is not in the menu, select "String not in this menu" and on the next page type the name of the string into the stringing instructions. Wilson adds another chapter to the lightest and fastest member of the Ultra franchise. According to Wilson, this racquet's power comes from three strategic enhancements. The New Ultra Tennis Racquet shatters expectations by redefining the power racquet. Given its firm construction, Tennis Warehouse recommends using a multifilament or soft co-poly to help with impact shock. The weight progression of the Ultra allows the athlete to move up in weight every couple years keeping the same power, racquet feel, consistent technologies and string pattern. Jack Reisenberg. That’s because it doesn’t specialize in one particular area, but it does a … in. The specs on this racquet are not too far off from Version 2's specs, but there is just enough of a difference to make it noticeable. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. There's a problem loading this menu right now. First a few words about my preferred racquet review process. Ultra 100 Headsize 100 sq in Weight 300 g / 10.6 oz String Pattern 16x19. But when hitting with the Wilson Ultra 100 CV you don’t feel the expected discomfort which means the Countervail dampening material must be doing its job. Log in to Reply. Clay Ballard (TST Instructor) says. Customize your choice of string&tension on our tennis pro shop [VUTENNISCOM], we offer you FREE installation Contents: 1 Wilson Tennis Racket, Ultra 100UL, Length: 70 cm, Weight without String: 257 g, String Tension: 22-26 kg, Size: 2, Colour: Blue/Light Blue, Bag not included, WRT73751U2 Customers who … in. Double Holes, a … Try Wilson's new NXT Soft Tennis String with the new Ultra 100 v3 Tennis Racquet. As a fan of oversize racquets, I was really pumped to take the Clash 108 to the courts for a play test. Wilson Ultra 100L. Used it both in practice as well as in competition. It’s also slightly longer (27.25 in.) What is the recommended string tension for the Wilson Ultra XP 100 LS tennis racquet? Thank you. The Racquet Comparison Tool compares properties of any two racquets. The Wilson Clash range was launched to huge fanfare back in early 2019. The Wilson® Ultra 100L Tennis Racquet incorporates power and versatility in a lighter frame. You'll find more information on cookies at. I play-test the racquets (and strings… It all depends on what you like. / 645 sq. May 9, 2016 at 11:17 pm. Head size = 100 sq in. Wilson has been riding a hot streak as of late with the introduction of the Clash line and the revised Blade line both being well received. These features are complemented by Sweetspot Channels at 3/9 o'clock which lengthen the cross strings for greater energy return. I only have few issue with backhand, but nonetheless the racquet is very responsive. For me, this one is a winner. When it comes to choosing your tennis racquet of choice, much of it boils down to personal preference and feel. The braided graphite technology, aka Countervail (CV) gets rid of the unwanted vibrations, leaving you with greater feel of the ball and far less arm issues. Change wall color, flooring--and furniture!--by clicking below. Clay Ballard (TST Instructor) says. / 645.16 sq. If Wilson really wanted to raise their game to the “tour level” I think they should have offered the Wilson Ultra Tour in two string patterns: 16×19 and 18×20. The 16x19 string pattern adds a … What is the recommended string tension for the Wilson Ultra XP 100 LS tennis racquet? A lot has happened since then so Tennishead thought that now was a good time to give the Wilson Clash 100 a thorough review including one of our exhaustive play tests. $199.00 Compare. Thanks to a Basalt Carbon Fiber composition, the frame effectively reduces racket vibrations for cleaner feel upon contact with the ball. An Inverted Power Rib geometry in the throat provides reduced twisting and a more stable feel on contact. RRP = £200. From: Anita, 6/25/20, Rackets similar to Wilson Ultra 100 v3 Racquet, We use cookies to make our website and your shopping experience effective, secure and user-friendly. Grip Sizes: Home. String set up - full bed (Luxilon alu power blue) no sensation left atm so strung looser to put less tension on the arm. You Save $6. Thank you. / 645.16 sq. With its 16x15 string pattern, the 103S is the Spin Effect representative of the line. Add a 12 pack of Wilson Pro Overgrip to your Racquet purchase for just $12.95. Please try again. Head size ⇒ 100sq inches (Large head) Weight ⇒ 277g (Light weight) String pattern ⇒ 16×19 (Average string pattern) Balance ⇒ 325mm (Central balance) Beam ⇒ 23mm/ 26.5mm/ 22.5mm. Endorsed by Feliciano Lopez. ABOUT THE 2017 ULTRA RACKET LINE. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. The Unstrung Weight of this tennis racquet is about 300 grams. Wilson's former Burn FST line also suffered from erratic string bed performance. Length: 27.00 inches / 68.58 cm: Strung Weight: 10.40 oz / 295 g: Balance: 4pts HL: Swing Weight: 296: Beam Width: Wilson have obviously polished up this popular racket with a real focus on the power-generating aspects of the frame. 100 sq. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. New to the family is the Clash 108which will change how we think of oversize racquets. Swing weight 299 - Stiffness 55 - String pattern 16x19. CHOICE OF FREE CUSTOM STRING COLORS: Because we want our customers to have the best purchasing experience possible, we have pre-strung these amazing player’s sticks with high-end, synthetic gut (16 gauge) for FREE! At 10.4 ounces, 3 points head light, and with a 16x19 string pattern, this stick is easy to wield around the net and to brush up the back of the ball when imparting heavy spin. It also rewards players with short compact strokes, often I will hit a shot when I am out of position and have no idea how I created it. At 295 grams strung, the Ultra 100L should appeal to a broad range of intermediate players, including the occasional league player or weekend warrior. Technical specifications for Wilson Ultra 100 racket. The racquet makes playing from the baseline fast and with effortless power. Weight = 280g. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. It starts with less racquet twisting at impact (stability), which is achieved by combining a Power Rib construction in the shaft with an integrated Perimeter Weight System in the head. Once you have done that you now have a formidable weapon. n.a. Head Size: 100 sq. I think Wilson took the best of Version 1, which was better than Version 2, and put it in this model. The Wilson Clash 100 is the flagship model and an ideal starting point for any player interested in this line of racquets, which I’ll use as a basis for comparing the rest of the models. Wilson Clash 100 Pro (previously Tour) For over 50 years we have been a supplier of name brand quality strings … Unable to add item to List. Stiffness. / 645.16 sq. Wilson Ultra 100 v3 Tennis Racquet New for 2020, version 3 of the Ultra 100 upgrades two important performance features for players who tend to have a more classic horizontal swing: power & stability. Length: 27.00 inches / 68.58 cm: Strung Weight: 11.10 oz / 315 g: Balance: 4pts HL: Swing Weight: 316: Beam Width: SRP ⇒ £160. One area where that's certainly the case is string tension as there are so many permutations for both the type of tennis string you are using and the tension you string … Select another color to get back on track. cm. ... Current Racquet: Wilson Ultra 100 Countervail “I was extremely impressed! The Wilson Ultra 100L tennis racquet incorporates power and versatility in a lighter frame. Stats Headsize - 100in2 *If the string you want is not in the menu, select "String not in this menu" and on the next page type the name of the string into the stringing instructions. Too many rackets make tennis feel complicated, but the Ultra somehow seems to simplify everything. A host of geometrical improvements team up with a sturdy frame … Triad Five Six One 95 18x20 Blade 25 Blade 26 Headlining this list of all-new PowerProfile geometries is the combination of Integrated Perimeter Weighting System and a May 9, 2016 at 11:17 pm. From the baseline the Ultra 100 feels crisp and lively, and it has enough spin-potential to bring the ball down effectively. The Ultra 100 v3 has a glossy surface and is made with Wilson's High Performance Carbon Fiber. Please try again. For example, you described yourself as a hard hitter. I received my racquet just before lockdown, so I had only played with it once or twice. … According to Wilson, this racquet's … ; The comparison parameters include both statically and dynamically measured performance variables. Unstrung weight 9.35oz / 265g - Strung weight 9.9oz / 281g. Makes my arm hurt just by reading it. The Wilson Ultra 100L (Lite) Black/Blue Midplus Tennis Racquet is a great all-around, well balanced, lightweight frame. Tighter is … Like the previous generation, this racket packs a 318 gram strung weight and a powerful beam construction. Follow the instructions below for selecting a string and be sure to enter tension. Skill level . Named the Ultra 100UL, this racquet is packed with speed, precision and power. At 9.4 oz (265 g) unstrung, this racket provides excellent maneuverability for easy, free-swinging accuracy. Length ⇒ 27in (Average length) Recommended string tension … This effect is complemented by the Integrated Perimeter Weighting System in the sides of the … The word I would use to describe the Ultra 100Lon groundstrokes is balanced. ULTRA POWER IN A LIGHTWEIGHT FRAME: The Wilson Ultra 100L (Lite) Black/Blue Midplus Tennis Racquet is the most lightest frame in the Ultra franchise. Size of Head . It's also very maneuverable, giving it an … The price of the string will be added to your order once processed. Wilson Ultra 100. Daflame added racket Wilson Ultra 97 21 days: fantasyballer34 added a stringing of Babolat RPM Team 16 Black to Yonex EZONE 98 Tour 26 days: fantasyballer34 added a stringing of Babolat RPM Team 16 Black to Prince Hornet ES 100 26 days: fantasyballer34 added a stringing of Babolat RPM Team 16 Black to Wilson … You are correct, the recommended string tension for the Wilson BLX Juice 100 is from 53-63 lbs, however when it comes to which tension you should use it all comes back to personal preference. The Ultra 100 CV is an ideal racquet for an intermediate to advanced player looking for power, smooth comfort,spin and versatility. in. cm. ... Players with arm sensitivities would want to utilize a softer string and/or reduce tension in order to mitigate potential arm issues with the racquet. * Strung with Wilson Sensation 17 … Tension: Stringing information for Wilson Ultra 100 v3 Racquet: Tension range 50 to 60 pounds, optimum 55. $199.00 Compare. Of the two Clash frames, the 100 Tour is more erratic than the regular 100. Our Review . Shotmaking will be a breeze for intermediate players looking for a precision frame at a lighter weight. This racquet also shines on serve where it whips powerfully through contact to deliver easy targeting. The Wilson Ultra 100L is a comfortable, easy playing racquet with good power and feel. Triad Three . And if we had to quickly describe it in a few words, we would call this stick the Swiss Army Knife … This racquet swings easy and provides additional maneuverability to go along with its explosive power. Avail. Coming in at 10.4 ounces and 3 points head light, this frame will whip through the zone with relative ease and has great maneuverability at the net. At 9.4 oz (265 g) unstrung, this racket provides excellent maneuverability for easy, free-swinging accuracy. In conclusion. Wilson Clash 100. Looser will give more power and spin, but less consistency off the string… Wilson Pro Overgrip 12 Grip Pack White $12.95. The mainstay Ultra 100 v3.0 has 3 key technology updates that Wilson says take its power to the next level. ULTRA POWER IN A LIGHTWEIGHT FRAME: The Wilson Ultra 100L (Lite) Black/Blue Midplus Tennis Racquet is the most lightest frame in the Ultra franchise. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. We appreciate your patience! Inspired by Wilson's Ultra performance series, the Ultra Power 100 serves up plenty of power while mixing in elements of improved feel and control. The Wilson Ultra 100 Countervail (CV) Black/Blue Midplus Tennis Racquet is a great all-around, well balanced frame. The Clash 100UL packs the revolutionary flexibility and bending characteristics of the Clash franchise into the lightest frame of the line. Version 2 was a little too stiff and unless I strung it with natural gut, I would get pain in my elbow. New to the family is the Clash 108which will change how we think of oversize racquets. I am a 5.0 level player who hits quite flat with a Eastern forehand, so the latter didn't suit me. We enjoyed the CV version of the Ultra 100, and it really grew on us throughout the playtest. The 2017 Wilson Ultra line has been designed to enhance the performance of a wide range of players. Step 3: String Tension … 25% OFF WILSON … Wilson Ultra 100 v3 Tennis Racquet New for 2020, version 3 of the Ultra 100 upgrades two important performance features for players who tend to have a more classic horizontal swing: power & stability. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. This bold, minimalistic design featuring next level feel on the Manufacturer 's Suggested Retail (... Of Version 1, which was better than Version 2, and it! Our full-length review $ 0.99 … Wilson Ultra 100 Tennis racquet recommended tension range 53 63... A formidable weapon access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and it grew! Information for Wilson Ultra 100L did everything I asked of it a Sweetspot... On serve where it whips powerfully through contact to deliver easy targeting all of this is my time! Found that the racquet surface something new to the use of cookies also have better on. The lightest frame of the Ultra 100 v3 racquet: tension range 50 to 60 pounds, 55... Selecting tension `` below range '', please note at checkout within the comments your... Ultra redefines power and versatility in a lighter frame my groundstrokes, but nonetheless the racquet a. Real focus on the racquet makes playing from the baseline the Ultra feels a little too and... Looser will give more power and versatility, made complete with a forehand... Clash franchise into the lightest frame of the string erratic than the regular 100 target... Versions of the Wilson Ultra 100L ( Lite ) Black/Blue Midplus Tennis racquet who bought this.. And a powerful beam construction only have few issue with backhand, but also greater. By the integrated Perimeter Weighting system in the form of a wide range of players about string for. And lively, and Kindle books right now rackets make Tennis feel complicated, but I also a. Than the regular 100 to take the Clash wilson ultra 100 string tension to the lightest frame of two... Below range '', please note at checkout within the comments field your desired tension value the racquet. On the power-generating aspects of the frame made from Premium high modulus carbon graphite stiffens the frame made Premium! A few words about my preferred racquet review process but the Ultra 100 comes around very fast making... On contact would get pain in my elbow but I also have better feel on my volleys versus Version.. Be a breeze for intermediate players looking for a precision frame at a lighter frame, it best!: this is set to a Basalt carbon Fiber racquet on the market Pack White $ 12.95 a! Pts HL a sleek, minimalistic design featuring next level the Clash racquets are uniquely flexible, but offer... My elbow it first replaced the Juice that you now have a formidable weapon with,! The target or land to directions I want Blade 26 Technical specifications for Wilson to set their sights updating! Triad Five Six one 95 18x20 Blade 25 Blade 26 Technical specifications for Wilson Ultra is. Firm construction, Tennis Warehouse recommends using a multifilament or Soft co-poly to help impact! Hit the target or land to directions I want sights on updating the Ultra somehow seems simplify! Where the Ultra 100 Countervail Ultra 100L ( Lite ) Black/Blue Midplus Tennis racquet brings power. More feel reduced twisting and a powerful beam construction flattering racquet with good power versatility., we are currently experiencing a 4 day delay on ORDERS with racquets! Are complemented by the integrated Perimeter Weighting system in the form of a question is “ Ultra stiff ” paper... 'Ll try the Wilson Ultra 100L Tennis racquet brings ultimate power for senior players how it plays my... From three strategic enhancements the Klippermate® is America 's best to stick with it once or.! Found that the racquet industry throughout the playtest 100 LS Tennis racquet shatters by! Has a glossy surface and is made durable and won ’ t break or deform easily a hard.. Very responsive balanced frame break or deform easily for example, you agree to the Ultra 100UL this... 3 and 9 o'clock positions and say be sure to ENTER tension key technology that. Took the best of Version 1, which was better than Version 2 +/- 5g ) 285: size. Bought the item on Amazon gut, I was extremely impressed you described as. Wilson ORDERS $ 150+ ENTER CODE: HAPPY or land to directions I want dictate from. Versus Version 2 Effect representative of the string will be added to your racquet purchase for just $ 12.95 Blade! A little Light and lacks mass type of string … Wilson Ultra has... Bold, minimalistic design that pops on the court ORDERS $ 150+ ENTER CODE: HAPPY purchase for just 12.95. About 300 grams power Rib geometry in the USA have better feel on court! To friend about string tensions for a precision frame at a lighter frame tension range to! The word I would use to describe the Ultra feels a little too stiff and unless I with!, easy playing racquet with a sleek, minimalistic design that pops on the Manufacturer 's Suggested Retail (... Audio series, and it has enough spin-potential to bring the ball your game and your flair with update. I will probably go lower in the USA in practice as well as in.. Parameters include both statically and dynamically measured performance variables ( sq the noteworthy features of Pro. Player who hits quite flat with a large Sweetspot, but the Ultra groundstrokes. Easy to maneuver versus Version 2 the playtest lifetime guarantee and the only one made in the provides. Firm construction, Tennis Warehouse recommends using a multifilament, as the racquet surface speed continues at net the! Update, Wilson has created a speedy weapon with user-friendly access to music, movies, TV,. With speed, precision and power you have done that you are posting in the future to check difference. Angles on the court customize your racquet purchase for just $ 12.95 - Stiffness 55 - string 16x19... Additional maneuverability to go along with its explosive power with precise control smashing.