$119.00. STK 20 Pack Extra Thick Magic Cleaning Pads - Eraser Sponge for All Surfaces - Kitchen-Bathroom-Furniture-Leather-Car-Steel - Just Add Water to Erase All Dirt - Melamine - Universal Cleaner, Wilson Adult Recreational Tennis Racket - Size 4 1/8”, 4 1/4", 4 3/8", 4 1/2", HEAD Ti S6 Tennis Racket Pre-Strung Head Heavy Balance 27.75 Inch Racquet - 4 3/8 In Grip. Comfortable, versatile and powerful, the Ultra Team makes playing effortless from anywhere on the … Nonetheless, I was able to quickly react to my volleys, making it a great weapon for singles and doubles. ", Jason really enjoyed hitting groundstrokes with this racquet. The Ultra 100 was missing that stable and crisp feel I usually enjoy with a more traditional player's racquet. $299.95. Details about Wilson Ultra Team 100 4 3/8. This racquet offered plenty of power, but it was surprisingly spin friendly for a racquet with a traditional string pattern. Jason said, "If I had to choose between consistency and power on my serves I would have to pick consistency, and with this racquet that is exactly what I got. You find a lot of beginner/intermediate rackets that offer next to no performance at the net, but the Wilson Ultra 100Ldoes pretty well in this area. The Ultra 100 never felt sluggish, and I could always get my racquet into position for any passing shot. Verdict My short time with the Ultra 100L Camo (one set and a half sets indoors) was very pleasant and I believe I might have finally found my all-round tennis racket, both for recreational play and amateur tournaments. Slightly lighter than the non-team version, the Ultra Team is a slightly more forgiving racquet that does more of the work for the player. There was a problem completing your request. Only 6 left in stock - order soon. Weight: (unstrung) 10.0 oz. Wilson Clash 100 … ", The fast feel of the Wilson Ultra 100 was the standout feature for our TW Playtesters at net. The excellent maneuverability and a slightly larger sweetspot helped make the Ultra 100 comfortable from all areas of the court. You get good power and spin, much like a Babolat Pure Drive. High Performance Carbon Fiber and Comfort Foam improve performance and increase power with a smooth, comfortable feel. The open string pattern and the inherent power were enough to get me into most points without immediately being put on the defensive. High Performance Carbon Fiber provides added stiffness for explosive power and the Cushion Foam handle technology … Tiffani: 4.0 level baseliner with a semi-western grip on the forehand and hits a two-handed backhand. With increased spin, control, and certainly power, this racquet will improve the game of anyone who relies on baseline rallies and … I didn't notice off center twisting or jarring as much as I have with similarly weighted racquets. The Wilson Ultra Team 100 tennis racquet is inspired by the performance and design of the Ultra. I think the trade-off versus the Pure Drive is that you get more control with the Pure Drive and slightly more comfort with the Wilson Ultra 100 CV… / 298 g. String pattern: 16 x 19. Wilson Ultra Tour Tennis Racquet 3.9 out of 5 stars 15. Product description Wilson Ultra Team 100 The Ultra Team tennis racket by Wilson is inspired by the performance and design of the Ultra… After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. The Wilson Ultra 100 has several new technologies to help take its performance to the next level. With the Wilson Ultra Team 100 you have chosen a real winner. Inspired by the performance and design of the Ultra franchise, the Ultra Team accommodates a wide range of playing styles and levels with its geometry and power. NEW Wilson Ultra XP 100LS/100S Bumper and Grommet $7.99. Ended: Apr 09, 2020. ", Jason- "Just about everything. Best Wilson Tennis Rackets 2020 - We reviewed and recommend the best Wilson Tennis Rackets in the market today. He said, "I did enjoy the larger, more forgiving sweetspot when hitting returns with the Ultra 100. ", Jason- "The Ultra 100 reminds me a lot of my own racquet, the Yonex EZONE Ai 100. I loved how my groundstrokes were landing in the court within a couple of feet from the baseline. Slightly lighter than the non-team version, the Ultra Team is a slightly more forgiving racquet that does more of the work for the player. Wilson Monfils Pro 100 … And if you wish to attach the Sony Tennis … I also couldn't get my slice serve dialed in. The racket is based on the new Ultra range from Wilson … $109.00 - $390.92. It had good spin and good power with a larger-than-normal sweetspot. / 283 g. (strung) 10.5 oz. Wilson Ultra Power 105 Tennis Racquet. If the Ultra 100 lacks the power you need, the Team version will be the perfect racquet for you. Swap furniture items in our full experience. I didn't notice excessive jarring on off-center hits and I could punch volleys with some good pace. Wilson Blade Team Tennis Racquet. Price: US $45.00. Wilson is committed to achieving Level AA conformance with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 and achieving compliance with other accessibility standards. ... Ultra Team … Stiffer racquets in this 11 ounce range can feel hollow, but the Cushion Foam grip created a more dampened and solid feel. She offered, "I initially thought this racquet was going to deliver only power, but in the end I was more impressed with the levels of spin I was getting. Background to the Wilson Ultra 100L. You'll find more information on cookies at, Stay up to date on arrivals and special offers, Shop Early - Shipping Carrier Delays Expected, Click here to see all Tennis Warehouse reviews. However, I just couldn't get a consistent feel and rhythm. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Engineered to fit the widest variety of playing styles, the Ultra 100 delivers effortless power, smooth comfort, and versatility from all over the court. She said, "There was plenty of free power and I could really generate some racquet speed behind the ball.