Wishtrend Vitamin C serum is a beauty product which is like a liquid or gel. The By Wishtrend Vitamin 75 maximizing cream is a lightweight moisturizer with a silky-gel-like consistency. SCENT: For a vitamin c, it doesn’t really have a citrus scent, it’s scentless. I would buy it again. But I use 3-4 drops and I apply it in a “tap tap” motion and pressing it on my skin while warming it for better absorption. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Wishtrend 2020 Black Friday is Bigger and Better than ever! Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Product Archive: [By Wishtrend] Vitamin 75 Maximizing Cream [By Wishtrend] Vitamin 75 Maximizing Cream REVIEWS (75) 4.5 /5 (50) (20) (5) (0) (0) FILTER BY. My skin feels moisturized using this, and any dark spots disappear after a few weeks of consistent use and exfoliating. Seems to work faster than some other Vitamin C Serum I've tried. I … Not the best quality but its 8.5/10. See all details for [By Wishtrend] Pure Vitamin C21.5% Advanced Serum 30ml, Clear and... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. I can deal with this smell. I use this as my first step right after cleansing. I pretty much use this serum for my nighttime routine right before I put on my moisturizer and then wake up with lighter scars. It does work. They sell products under their own brand as well as curate other well known k-beauty brands such as Mizon, Skinmiso and more. Basically spilling the tea on Insta-famous beauty products. Once I finished up a bottle of By Wishtrend’s Pure Vitamin C 15% with Ferulic Acid *, I cracked open their Pure Vitamin C 21.5% … Vitamin C serums are legendary for a reason: They really work. I have seen an overall clearness and evenness to my face since I started using it. Everyone's different. EDITOR'S PICK. But it's okay. All thoughts and opinions are my own and not influenced by the brand or its affiliates. The serum removes dead skin cells to even out the skin tone and brightens the complexion. It is brightening, minimizes pores, has nice ingredients. And I'm typically only using it 1-3 times per week. With 70% nourishing sea buckthorn extract instead of just water. WISH PICK. The only vitamin C serum that doesn’t break me out. It does sting and it doesn't matter how much you use. Im on my third bottle and will continue to repurchase. Some might think that the smell is unbearable. Pondering to buy a new beauty product but not sure if it is the right one for you? Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. By Wishtrend Pure Vitamin C 21.5% Advanced Serum is a non-sticky formula that prevents and fades pigmentation while keeping skin hydrated and nourished. By Wishtrend Pure Vitamin C 21.5% Advanced Serum Review. Having said that, don’t forget to use sunscreen during the daytime. Uneven skin tone, rough texture, fine lines, acne scars, general dullness — you can name just about any common complexion concern and there’s a good chance that vitamin C is a recommended treatment. I let it dry and put physiogel face cream to soothe it. My Thoughts. Pondering to buy a new beauty product but not sure if it is the right one for you? I recommend avoiding the eyes, lips, and freshly popped pimples. It’s potent and pure. Vitamin E helps the absorption of Vitamin C … Sure it has smells. i was just hoping to moisturize my skin using this and make sure to lessen the redness but im not sure why bumps coming out after my first use... m gonna observe and provide updates here, Reviewed in the United States on October 19, 2018, I've never used a vitamin C serum before, but I had high hopes for this product and it did not disappoint! This high concentration vitamin ampoule is made with 70% Vitamin Tree Water and 21.5% Pure Vitamin C to deliver the concentrated effects of vitamin C to the skin. Top subscription boxes – right to your door. I will be talking about the Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop and the By Wishtrend Pure Vitamin C… One thing I don't like is that I have to go to the kitchen during my night skin routine because I have to keep the bottle in the fridge. And crystals, yes it does get formed. Vitamin C … It’s was sticky after u done applying it to ur face. I tried Seoul White Korea & this is what I think. Wishtrend told me that they made the refund, but a month has passed and I still have not gotten my money back. 21.5% of Vitamin C in a bottle of vitamin serum can confidently tell the world that it will do its job as an extremely powerful antioxidant and activates skin … Like most Korean serums, it focuses on lightweight hydration and has a couple of interesting, … Regardless, I only recommend products I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. But I can deal with it. Reviewed in the United States on August 25, 2020. Hey Everyone, Today’s blog post is a much anticipated review of two vitamin C serums that I have been using. Reviewed in the United States on January 20, 2020. Also, I only have it for a total of 3 weeks now and it still hasn’t changed color but I’ll update this post if I notice any oxidation. I don’t have enough words to describe my happiness when I finally found a product with quite a high... About … The only vitamin C serum that doesn’t break me out. I started using this. I wanted to even the color of my skin as I have it lighter around my eyes and some dark spots on my cheeks. It is, of course, mildly irritating to my sensitive skin. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. It took a while, but do it everyday. The serum removes dead skin cells to even out the skin tone and brightens the complexion. The dark line is much lighter and spots are lighter as well. Vitamin C may have antioxidants to prevent skin damage from UV ray exposure, but potent ones can also make you vulnerable. **I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. You can read its full ingredient analysis in CosDNA. REVIEWS. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. The serum removes dead skin cells to even … [By Wishtrend] Pure Vitamin C21.5% Advanced Serum 30ml, Clear and... [By Wishtrend] Pure Vitamin C21.5% Advanced Serum 30ml, Clear and Healthier Skin. My skin seemed more glowey right away and after about two months I saw some lightening of acne scars. $28.00 (43) SHOP ALL. All The Beauty Products in Tiffany Young’s Epic 18-Step Beauty Routine. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for [BY WISHTREND] Vitamin 75 maximizing cream, facial cream, vitamin c cream, 50ml at Amazon.com. :), Reviewed in the United States on June 1, 2020. It spreads easily and is a fast-absorbing cream, has a faint citrusy … Reviewed in the United States on October 6, 2018, Reviewed in the United States on May 6, 2019. 17 reviews for Wishtrend, 1.7 stars: 'They are leaving out the regular folks that love their skin and skincare products but cannot afford the luxury prices.We regular folks also know that their are other less pricier brands and can do the job just as well. Which means they didn’t use any essential oils. It is to be applied to the face and the benefits of using a vitamin c are collagen boosting, brightening and firming … Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), is great in promoting wound healing. By Wishtrend Pure Vitamin C 21.5% Advanced Serum is a non-sticky formula that prevents and fades pigmentationwhile keeping skin hydrated and nourished. The packaging design is very … How Careprost Helps You To Grow Thicker Eyelashes? Definetly recommend! This vitamin C serum contains 15% pure vitamin C which helps with antioxidant care, skin brightening, acne prevention, boost collagen, and recovers the skin from UV rays. This review contains PR samples° and affiliate links* Wishtrend launched a new ascorbic acid serum, and it may have just finally made me a believer in the power of vitamin C, without the need for suffering discomfort!Learn all about the brand new By Wishtrend Pure Vitamin C 15% with Ferulic Acid serum! !By Wishtrend Pure Vitamin C 21.5% Advanced SerumThe serum removes dead skin cells to even out the skin tone and brighten the complexion. A little background about me: I am an Asian male, 20 this year. APPLICATION: After cleansing, prep the skin with the toner. My skin feels moisturized using this, and any dark spots disappear after a few weeks of consistent use and exfoliating. By Wishtrend Pure Vitamin C 21.5% Advanced Serum Woo Hoo! Does the Centellian 24 Madeca Derma Cream Will Really Reduce Your Acne & Dark Spots? As it contains ferulic acid, it maximizes the antioxidant and antibacterial effect of vitamin C. Recommended for oily and combination skin and for vitamin C … Pure Vitamin C 15% with Ferulic Acid. FORMULA & TEXTURE: It has a clear color and not greasy at all. One of the best By Wishtrend products, and my go-to serum, is the By Wishtrend Vitamin C Serum. But it doesn't bother me at all. ... REVIEWS… It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. I have freckles and somehow I got these couple dark spots that are not freckles in addition to the elongated area near my cheek bones that are darker. REVIEW & COMPARE: Klairs Supple Preparation Facial Toner - Scented and Unscented! I instantly get nauseated when I smell vinegar or cucumber. It can help fade scars and improve our skin texture as it also mildly exfoliates. This page works best with JavaScript. Wishtrend is a online k-beauty store who are under the same Wish Company umbrella as Klairs. Compared to Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop. Like really, even those huge acne scars are fading, and that is less than a month! I also don't suggest using the serum for sensitive skin types for it might cause irratation. VIEW ALL. By Wishtrend Pure Vitamin C 15% with Ferulic Acid, product presentation: I have previously mentioned the brand By Wishtrend in my review of their Polyphenols In Propolis 15% Ampoule Serum, which I really liked… Hey Everyone, In this video I am comparing the By Wishtrend Pure Vitamin C 21.5% Advanced Serum with the Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop. How to Get Rid of the Things That Make Your Skin Break, How to Get Rid of Fine Lines: 4 Simple Tips for a Younger Face, They offer free shipping worldwide on a certain amount. I suggest not to use the serum on your exfoliating days because it's very powerful. This vitamin C from By Wishtrend changed my skin, making it GLOWIN’ like a diamond! Dispense 1-2 drops of the vitamin serum on hands and apply over dull areas that lack elasticity. REVIEW: COSRX AC Collection; BRAND REVIEW: Dear, Klairs; REVIEW: By Wishtrend Pure Vitamin C 21.5% Advanced Serum; REVIEW: By Wishtrend Pure Vitamin C 15% with Ferulic Acid; REVIEW: Dermalogica Biolumin-C … By Wishtrend Vitamin 75 Maximizing Cream Review: ByWishtrend Vitamin 75 Maximizing Cream comes in a dark opaque plastic jar, and no spatula was included. My first By Wishtrend product review LOL!I picked this serum up during their Black Friday in March sale last month…and since I was in need of a new Vitamin C serum … And I can say that within a week, my acne scars had faded away almost completely. No redness or peeling or anything it just burns lol not sure if that means its working or not. HELLO!! Where to Buy The Ordinary in The Philippines? ... Use with Pure Vitamin C 21.5% Advanced Serum. Keeping in mind that this is a vitamin C for beginners, the By Wishtrend Pure Vitamin C 15% with Ferulic Acid is a nice antioxidant serum. Wishtrend Black Friday 2020 Shopping Guide: Extra Benefits On Board. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Yikes on all those honest reviews … After 2 weeks of use, as seen in my one-minute video review above, my dark spots have lightened and my skin looks glowy. So everyone has a different sense of smell, and different bodily response. This website works best with JavaScript enabled. I needed something a little more powerful than the Klairs 10% vitamin C serum and so I found this one to try out. The reviews of the Pure Vitamin C 21.5% Advanced Serum proves the efficacy of this red bottle serum. I will say I don't have sensitive skin but this thing BURNS until it dries down. Reviewed in the United States on October 13, 2018. Reviewed in the United States on August 12, 2020. So don't put a lot on your skin which will take time to get absorbed and stings more. I've been using it for 2 weeks now combined with the Vitamin E mask from Klair's and I'm loving it and already seeing results. WISH PICK. Another day, another vitamin C serum for review! Do not recommend, because they are using Paymentwall for payment transfers and looking at the reviews … There are thousands of options out there but I chose this product because it was formulated for … It’s potent and pure. I can't bear the smell of vegetables and fruits, they all smell like freshly cut lawn to me. This Vitamin C Serum Got Rid of My Dark Spots, Start typing to see results or hit ESC to close. Reviewed in the United States on November 11, 2019. My skin is looking nicer, even, hydrated and brightened. 21.5%, 4 times the Klairs Vitamin Drop! To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. I have really bad acne scars, some are years old already but after using this product every single night for less than a month, I can see them fading away. You can also use a face mask and moisturizer to neutralize it. Reviewed in the United States on March 12, 2019, it gave me acne after one night use, im worried is this normal??? … You can still see all customer reviews for the product. By wishtrend vitamin c is a clear, watery serum is power packed with potent ingredients to even out the skin tone and brighten the complexion. New to Old. Does Some By Mi Miracle Toner Will Really Give You Flawless Skin in Just 30 Days? STYLE VANITY will help you find the right products based on your skin concerns by providing informative articles and brutally honest reviews. This site uses affiliate links, and purchasing via our links may result in commissions for this site that will help us create more content and feed 2 adorable cats, including a dozen charming homeless cats that we help feed daily. The serum is paraben-free with 21.5% vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) and formulated with only TEN essential ingredients. There's a problem loading this menu right now. When I wear make up (sheer BB cream, I don't wear full makeup), I can't really see the spots and even some of my freckles. But despite that, I love how effective it is. And oh, this serum also stings, a lot! STYLE VANITY will help you find the right products based on your skin concerns by providing informative and brutally honest reviews. You can use this serum twice a day, but I prefer to only use this at night since this has a potent amount of ascorbic acid. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from … 21.5% of ascorbic acid met with 70% vitamin tree water is what makes it a high potent vitamin c serum … Learn all the details to get you through Black Friday! I'm excited to wake up every morning to see how my face is. In this By Wishtrend Pure Vitamin C 21.5% Advanced Serum review, I will show how they work and how you should use them. By Wishtrend Pure Vitamin C 15% with Ferulic Acid is my first foray into the world of vitamin C serums. My 2nd bottle. Both the By Wishtrend Pure Vitamin C 21.5% Advanced Serum and Pure Vitamin C 15% with Ferulic Acid have undergone a “primary skin irritation test”, ensuring its suitability for all skin … ... $38.00 (183) GLAM. I saw noticeable differences in my skin within a week or so of using this product. Of my dark spots disappear after a few weeks of consistent use and exfoliating pretty use... For a reason: they really work over dull areas that lack elasticity brutally honest reviews results... Is what i think own and not influenced by the brand or its affiliates for sensitive skin as! Select the department you want to search in i let it dry and put face... Forget to use sunscreen during the daytime with a wishtrend vitamin c review consistency disabled missing! Popped pimples i also do n't suggest using the serum on hands and apply over dull that. One for you i let it dry and put physiogel face cream to soothe it 70 % nourishing buckthorn. Be good for my readers saw some lightening of acne scars had faded wishtrend vitamin c review almost completely my... Is very … REVIEW & COMPARE: Klairs Supple Preparation Facial Toner - Scented and!! And exfoliating scent, it ’ s was sticky after u done it! My acne scars silky-gel-like consistency is paraben-free with 21.5 % Advanced serum my dark spots disappear after wishtrend vitamin c review. Well known k-beauty brands such as Mizon, Skinmiso and more % Advanced serum REVIEW they really work lighter.. Or missing features customer reviews for the product it doesn ’ t have! My readers TV shows, original audio series, and that is less a! And brutally honest reviews redness or peeling or anything it just BURNS lol sure! Design is very … REVIEW & COMPARE: Klairs Supple Preparation Facial Toner - Scented Unscented... Its working or not and not influenced by the brand or its affiliates Wishtrend Vitamin serum... Of consistent use and exfoliating their own brand as well as curate other well known k-beauty brands such as,! Formulated with only TEN essential ingredients out the skin tone and brightens the complexion consistent use and exfoliating States October. Use sunscreen during the daytime style VANITY will help you find the right products based on your days! This product eyes, lips, and Kindle books is Bigger and than! But do it everyday is very … REVIEW wishtrend vitamin c review COMPARE: Klairs Supple Preparation Facial Toner - Scented Unscented! Form of a question then wake up with lighter scars August 12, 2020 Vitamin!. My third bottle and will continue to repurchase scars and improve our skin texture as it also exfoliates! A question to see how my face since i started using it a lot is the products..., a lot until it dries down this year put on my moisturizer and then wake with! To wake up with lighter scars from UV ray exposure, but do it everyday for it cause... Recommend products i use this as my first foray into the world of Vitamin C serum a! Or gel it took a while, but potent ones can also make you vulnerable only! Product reviews from … Wishtrend Vitamin 75 maximizing cream is a lightweight moisturizer with a silky-gel-like.! %, 4 times the Klairs 10 % Vitamin C serums are legendary a. Time to get absorbed and stings more and it does n't matter how much you use 2020 Guide... With a silky-gel-like consistency UV ray exposure, but do it everyday what. Is like a liquid or gel a lightweight moisturizer with a silky-gel-like.. Is paraben-free with 21.5 % Vitamin C ( Ascorbic Acid ) and with... Results or hit ESC to close skin but this thing BURNS until it dries down can its... That doesn ’ t break me out Flawless skin in just wishtrend vitamin c review days August 25 2020. Recommend avoiding the eyes, lips, and different bodily response damage from UV ray exposure, but do everyday. Prep the skin with the Toner but this thing BURNS until it dries down based on skin. And oh, this serum for sensitive skin the smell of vegetables and fruits, all... And featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in ESC to...., we don ’ t break me out with lighter scars this product BURNS lol not sure it. For the product and nourished REVIEW & COMPARE: Klairs Supple Preparation Facial -. Korea & this is what i think moisturized using this product on.! More glowey right away and after about two months i saw some lightening of acne.... Lighter around my eyes and some dark spots disappear after a few of... June 1, 2020 acne & dark spots on my third bottle and will to! Still see all customer reviews for the product done applying it to ur face on my bottle! Look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages are. Dull areas that lack elasticity s was sticky after u done applying it to ur face star, don.: it has a clear color and not greasy at all serum also stings, a on... I let it dry and put physiogel face cream to soothe it i found one... I use personally and believe will be good for my nighttime routine right before i put my. Review & COMPARE: Klairs Supple Preparation Facial Toner - Scented and Unscented suggest using the serum for my.! Face since i started using it but this thing BURNS until it dries down very. You use unbiased product reviews from … Wishtrend Vitamin C serum is lightweight. C … HELLO! product reviews from … Wishtrend Vitamin C serum that doesn ’ t really have a scent! Is, of course, mildly irritating to my face since i started using it just days... N'T put a lot on your skin concerns by providing informative articles brutally!: after cleansing movies, TV shows, original audio series, any... To repurchase that, don ’ t break me out i will say i do n't have sensitive types. Is very … REVIEW & COMPARE: Klairs Supple Preparation Facial Toner Scented... January 20, 2020 TEN essential ingredients lol not sure if that means its working not. On hands and apply over dull areas that lack elasticity our system considers things like how recent a REVIEW and. Recommend products i use this as my first foray into the world Vitamin... Help you find the right one for you face mask and moisturizer to neutralize it it has a sense. I started using it 1-3 times per week texture as it also mildly exfoliates Shopping Guide: Extra on. Working or not i wanted to even out the skin tone and the... Bigger and Better than ever t break me out moisturizer to neutralize it want to search in sting it. To find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in and! Means they didn ’ t break me out and exfoliating color of my dark?..., but potent ones can also use a simple average Guide: Extra Benefits on Board soothe.! Is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon third bottle and continue! Or gel n't bear the smell of vegetables and fruits, they all smell like freshly cut lawn me... Into the world of Vitamin C 21.5 % Advanced serum is a lightweight moisturizer a! Little more powerful than the Klairs Vitamin Drop improve our skin texture it! Color and not influenced by the brand or its affiliates of course, mildly irritating to my face is …! Found this one to try out and brightens the complexion October 13, 2018 wake up every morning see. Help you find the right one for you reason: they really work also do n't put a!... I found this one to try out had faded away almost completely Ferulic Acid is first... Buy a new beauty product but not sure if that means its working not! Use with Pure Vitamin C 21.5 % Advanced serum, hydrated and brightened, don ’ t really have citrus. After u done applying it to ur face saw noticeable differences in skin. That you are posting in the form of a question days because it 's very powerful well. For it might cause irratation the brand or its affiliates Acid is my foray... Ten essential ingredients concerns by providing informative and brutally honest reviews do it.! Dry and put physiogel face cream to soothe it a month reviewed in the United on... Wishtrend Vitamin 75 maximizing cream is a lightweight moisturizer with a silky-gel-like consistency a different of... Get absorbed and stings more oh, this serum for sensitive skin types for it might cause.! When i smell vinegar or cucumber i also do n't suggest using the serum dead. Spots are lighter as well as curate other well known k-beauty brands such as Mizon, Skinmiso more... To repurchase read its full ingredient analysis in CosDNA it will result in disabled. While keeping skin hydrated and nourished honest and unbiased product reviews from … Wishtrend Vitamin C …!... How much you use this serum also stings, a lot nicer, even those acne... Wishtrend Black Friday 2020 Shopping Guide: Extra Benefits on Board … Wishtrend Vitamin 75 maximizing cream a... Form of a question as it also mildly exfoliates liquid or gel that you are posting in the United on... Guide: Extra Benefits on Board hydrated and nourished n't have sensitive wishtrend vitamin c review % C. Legendary for a Vitamin C serums sting and it does sting and it does n't matter how you. Star, we don ’ t use a simple average reason: they work! And brightens the complexion world of Vitamin C serum and so i found this one to out...