Both brands, of course, are firmly against animal testing and are 100% cruelty-free. Wishtrend Pure Vitamin C 21.5% Advanced Serum ($30): This is especially good for oily or combination skin because it's absorbed really quickly and does not leave a sticky sheen at all. It's also not a medical advice. Vitamin C is an antioxidant that has all kinds of benefits to your skin, including anti aging benefits and helping to protect your skin from sun damage. It’s free of parabens and sulfates. BY WISHTREND – Pure Vitamin C 21.5 Advanced Serum. So let’s get into the Klairs Vitamin Drop vs By Wishtrend Vitamin C Comparison. The By Wishtrend Pure Vitamin C21.5% Advanced Serum is a vitamin serum to improve overall skin tone and texture. Even more impressive is the fact that the formulation only has 10 ingredients, 70% of which is sea buckthorn water, an ingredient that soothes blemishes and gives the skin much-needed hydration. On the other hand, the By Wishtrend Pure Vitamin C21.5 Advanced Serum contains an impressive 21.5% of vitamin C, which when applied daily may cause irritation. , Your email address will not be published. With its powerful 21.5% concentration, it’s perfect for those looking to up their vitamin C game. I think it’s genetic. The new and improved formula has been designed with less ingredients for more effects. This item: KLAIRS Rich Moist Soothing Serum £19.90 (£1,990.00 / 100 ml) Only 7 left in stock. What makes the By Wishtrend Pure Vitamin C21.5 Advanced Serum stand out among the rest is its high concentration of vitamin C — a whopping 21.5%! This one I have been using over about a month now, so I feel confident about reviewing this product. Full ingredients and safety reports. If you have ever used it, or you have watched any videos featuring this product, just by the look of it, you might imagine that it is oily & sticky (just like many other vitamin serums out in the market) BUT! Production of Collagen –Vitamin C is a required component for the production of hydroxyproline and hydroxylysine, both of which are needed to bind the molecules that p… Whether you’re a teenager struggling with acne-prone skin or are already in your 30s (and older), vitamin C can improve your skin. Vitamin E has been considered one of the most popular ingredient found in skincare and it can be easily found in serums or in moisturizers. The [KLAIRS] Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop is a soft vitamin C serum, aimed to be able to treat, even the most sensitive skin types. Hydrator (toner/essence/serum) 4. In fact, both brands are made of the highest quality, one that you’d expect from a reputable Korean company. Everybody loves it so I … Message *document.getElementById("comment").setAttribute( "id", "a8f4072f6a6ddef18c1c3ba264df1716" );document.getElementById("a641700006").setAttribute( "id", "comment" ); We are an online beauty boutique that features the best and the latest from Korea Through our curations, we hope to spread the benefits of a skin-first philosophy ‍♀️ and become a part of your journey to healthy and glowing ✨ skin. The By Wishtrend Pure Vitamin C21.5 Advanced Serum also has a watery consistency, but unlike the Klairs, the By Wishtrend feels like a regular serum when applied, probably owing to the fact that 70% of this is sea buckthorn water. However, the By Wishtrend Pure Vitamin C21.5 Advanced Serum is the better choice if (1) you’re dealing with super stubborn marks, (2) you want results immediately (as early as two weeks), or (3) sensitive to fermented ingredients. Don’t worry because we’re here to answer this very important question. Two of our bestselling vitamin C serums are the Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop (also known as the Freshly Juiced Vitamin C Serum) and By Wishtrend Pure Vitamin C21.5 Advanced Serum. Cleanse (oil-based, water-based) 2. Even more impressive is the fact that the formulation only has 10 ingredients, 70% of which is sea buckthorn water, an ingredient that soothes blemishes and gives the skin much-needed hydration. Sleeping Mask. Get FREE I'm from and Cosrx products for a minimum purchase. Find out if there any ponentially harmful ingredients, See what positive effects each of the products have, Check full ingredients report for both products, Acidity Stabilizer, Cosmetic active, Perfume ingredient, Antioxidant, Skin conditioner, Emollient, Cosmetic active, Skin conditioner, Antimicrobial agent, Vitamin, Hair conditioner, Skin conditioner, Emollient, Cosmetic active, Film former, Hair lock, Peptide, Amino acid, Herbal Extract, Surfactant, Cosmetic active, Cosmetic active, Perfume ingredient, Hair conditioner, Antistatic, Skin conditioner, Filler, Other components, Skin conditioner, Herbal Extract, Perfume ingredient, Antioxidant, Antimicrobial agent, Facial Serums, Essences, Ampoules, Lotions, By Wishtrend Pure Vitamin C 15% With Ferulic Acid, CeraVe Foaming Facial Cleanser vs Paula's Choice Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid Exfoliant, Snail Truecica Miracle Repair Serum 50ml vs Snail Bee High Content Essence, Cetaphil Gentle Cleanser vs Cosrx Low PH Good Morning Gel Cleanser 150ml, Cetaphil Gentle Cleanser vs CeraVe Foaming Cleanser F, Cetaphil Gentle Cleanser vs Skin1004 Madagascar Centella Asiatica Toning Toner, SKIN AQUA MOISTURE MILK SPF 50 vs Skin1004 Madagascar Centella Asiatica Toning Toner, AXIS-Y Mugwort Pore Clarifying Wash Off Pack vs Skin1004 Madagascar Centella Asiatica Toning Toner, AXIS-Y Dark Spot Correcting Glow Serum vs Skin1004 Madagascar Centella Asiatica Toning Toner, AXIS-Y Dark Spot Correcting Glow Serum vs NEOGEN Bio-Peel Gauze Peeling Lemon (Upgraded Formula), Skin1004 Madagascar Centella Asiatica Toning Toner vs NEOGEN Bio-Peel Gauze Peeling Lemon (Upgraded Formula), AVOSKIN MIRACULOUS RETINOL TONER (0,01% RETINOL) vs Skin1004 Madagascar Centella Asiatica Toning Toner, COSRX AHA/BHA Clarifying Trratment Toner vs Skin1004 Madagascar Centella Asiatica Toning Toner. Because the Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop consists of only 5% vitamin C, most individuals can use this once a day. The Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin C serum is a stabilized form of 5% Vitamin C, which means it can last longer, can be stored in a pretty clear container, and is suitable for all skin types especially sensitive skin.After using this product for 8 weeks, I can appreciate a difference with my acne spots. Thank you, Hi, you can start with a simple routine! But simply mentioning the two together begs the question — what’s the difference and which one should I choose? While the Klairs brand focuses on creating products for those with sensitive skin, By Wishtrend was developed to target the various skin concerns of Wishtrenders, giving rise to products that are supercharged with active ingredients to visibly improve the skin. Thus, the recommended usage frequency is only two to three times a week. COSMILY Beauty and self-care products ingredients checker. Ingredient Focus: Why Vitamin C Is All The Rage, This Pinay Managed to Fade Her Acne Marks in 2 Weeks, Vitamin C Serum Showdown: Klairs VS By Wishtrend. It sinks into the skin beautifully, just like water. Hope this helps! 00 74 $74.00. This solution is available online and can be ordered directly from the company’s official website. It has 45 ingredients in total, including peptides and ferment extracts for anti-aging, and sodium hyaluronate for that extra boost of hydration. Khác với em serum Klairs Rich Moist … Welches Endziel visieren Sie mit seiner Vitamin e mask klairs an? The other ingredients include allantoin, green tea, and sodium hyaluronate, all of which are stars in their own rights. We recommend you to add to your night care routine because of the Vitamin C. When Vitamin C is exposed to UV directly, the effects may reduce. So I've used the Wishtrend Vit C serum before and my skin used to flair up & get irritated. It goes without saying that vitamin C is one of the best ingredients out there for your skin. Product reviews written by real customers. Amazon.com: [KLAIRS] Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop, 5% Hypoallergenic pure vitamin C serum, 35ml, 1.18oz | a potent skin rejuvenator: Beauty ... [wishtrend] 30 Days Skin Transformation Kit, Toner, Mild Vitamin C Drop & Vitamin C Sheet Mask. Good morning, My name is Amie Wabe from Davao Cityand I am very interested with Klairs products I have an oily skin and have pimple marks and visible pores. With its powerful 21.5% concentration, it’s perfect for those looking to up their vitamin C game. Thanks for watching everyone :-) Dont Forget To LIKE, SUBSCRIBE & SHARE this video. What makes the Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop Serum so ideal for those who suffer from dark spots is the healing and exfoliating effects of the active ingredient, vitamin C. When applied topically, this powerful antioxidant works to gently sloth off dead skin cells while promoting collagen production within the dermis. Only 2 left in stock. These are the products we recommend: Klairs Rich Moist Foaming Cleanser, Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop, Klairs Supple Preparation Unscented Toner, Klairs Rich Moist Soothing Serum, Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin E Mask. It’s only been a few weeks since the launch of our Midnight Blue Youth Activating Drop, which is currently available for purchase on Wishtrend, but we’ve received (and are continuing to receive) so much love and excitement for the serum! Made with simpler ingredients directly from Mother Earth, the Pure Vitamin C21.5 Advanced Serum has been created with a sheer 21.5% of pure vitamin C for the maximum nourishment. My first By Wishtrend product review LOL!I picked this serum up during their Black Friday in March sale last month…and since I was in need of a new Vitamin C serum I ended up slapping it on as soon as it arrived. The antioxidant properties of vitamin C (ascorbic acid) and its role in collagen synthesis make vitamin C a vital molecule for skin health. By Wishtrend Pure Vitamin C 15% with Ferulic Acid is best for people who are sensitive to the high concentration of Vitamin c. Among all antioxidants, Ferulic Acid forms the best partner to Vitamin C as it helps bring out the brightening synergy at most while keeping the formula stable and being low-irritant to the skin. Brighten your skin with just a few drops of Klairs Freshly juiced vitamin drop.It is formulated with only 5% vitamin C and is suitable for even the most sensitive skin.Helps fade acne scars,pigmentation and evens out skin tone revealing a brightier and healthier complexion **Always store your vitamin C serum … It stimulates collagen production and inhibits melanin production to fight against hyperpigmentation. Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin E Mask and By Wishtrend Vitamin 75 Maximizing Cream are our favourite vitamin E skincare products. The other ingredients include allantoin, green tea, and sodium hyaluronate, all of which are stars in their own rights. However, the By Wishtrend Pure Vitamin C21.5 Advanced Serum is the better choice if (1) you’re dealing with. To ppl with acne scars it is like a blessing. It also has no conventional stabilisation present. For those seeking a more potent fix, By … It may sound like a big turn off, but there’s really nothing to fuss about as it absorbs into the skin quickly and leaves no greasy residue behind. However, you can apply during the day time but make sure to use SPF after. of benefits. Click here to know more about our ongoing promos! A great antioxidant, best friend of Vitamin C serum, great hydrant for dry skin and etc – these are just some of the adjectives that will explain what Vitamin E is. For sensitive skin, we recommend mixing this product with [Klairs] Soothing Serum or moisturizers of your choice. There is the Dear, Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop and there is the By Wishtrend Pure Vitamin C 21.5% Advanced Serum.These two vitamin c serums you can find at Wishtrend have been the ‘best-sellers’ for the past years. Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin C Serum - ph 6.0; 5% l-aa. With consistent use, you’ll see a brighter complexion and less visible pigmentation. A. compared to the other products the Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin C Serum has not just a simple black and white packaging but has imprinted a holographic illustration of the bottle on the cardboard box. But this was like a life saver! 59.00 $ 59. Made with the requests of Wishtrend consumers, meet the must-have vitamin cream. Although Klairs is more or less the more popular of the two (as of now *wink*), it does not make By Wishtrend products any less amazing. 1. "Pure Vitamin C21.5 Advanced Serum for the nourishment that your skin deserves ! I wan’t to know how much also of the products I need. If you have been keeping up with Wishtrend for a while now, you would be very much familiar with Vitamin C serum here on Wishtrend. Containing pure vitamin C, it is free of parabens and other harmful ingredients in order to decrease irritation to the skin. Hopefully all your questions were answered in this article. Now let’s move on to differentiating the two products! Dear Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamic C Serum: rated 3 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. Right now I’m using their vitamin c serum coupled with the vitamin e mask. The By Wishtrend Pure Vitamin C 21.5% Advanced Serum is a newer discovery of mine. Vitamin C serum - Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop. Because the Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop consists of only 5% vitamin C, most individuals can use this once a day. This is my first Vitamin C product and also my least favorite one This is the most raved products (in Vietnam at my time of purchase) on its brightening ability that could show quick results. This vitamin C serum … The product analysis is based on common information about different components. It has got to be one of the highest, if not. This bundle contains 3 items Disclaimer: All the information on the website is not a strict guide. Và trong sản phẩm của Klairs, LAA có nồng độ 5%, có tác dụng làm trắng và tăng độ sáng cho da. It is provided to attract your attention to potential threats. Features Containing 75% Vitamin tree (Sea Buckthorn) waterInstead of just basic water, the Vitamin 75 Maximizing Cream is made with 75% vitamin tree (Sea Buckthorn) water … The reason why I apply this serum right after cleanse and before toner is because this Vitamin C is an actives. But before we get down to the differences, let’s talk about similarities. [KLAIRS] Calm Night Kit, Midnight Calming Blue Cream + Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop, facial cream, vitamin c serum, 30ml, 23ml 4.5 out of 5 stars 42 $47.50 $ 47 . The hardworking substance has been proven to fade pigmentation, brighten the complexion, neutralize free radicals, assist in wound healing, and boost collagen production. Your email address will not be published. Yes, that’s a lot of benefits. The Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop has a runny consistency like water, but feels like oil when applied. I've been using this for over 2 months now and it has really helped fade my acne scars. includes centella, SAP, peptides, soybean ferment extract, sodium hyaluronate. There's numerous vitamin C benefits found in the Klairs Freshly Juiced Drop: - Fades brown spots and hyperpigmentation - Protects the skin from pigmentation occurring - Keeps the skin firm and reduces visible fine lines - Brightens and evens out the skin tone. Its much milder than Wishtrend's & you can use it on a daily basis. ⏰ Mondays-Fridays (9 AM to 6 PM) Quezon City, Philippines, Account FAQ Skincare Guide Terms of Service Contact Us, {"cart_token":"","hash":"","cart_data":""}. It’s important to keep in mind that Klairs products are formulated for sensitive skin, that’s why the Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop contains only 5% ascorbic acid. On the other hand, the By Wishtrend Pure Vitamin C21.5 Advanced Serum contains an impressive 21.5% of vitamin C, which when applied daily may cause irritation. Use following link to share the comparison results with your friends. I was skeptical before i bought this because the vitamin c serum i used before this aggravated my acne and caused even morebreakouts. Sent from and sold by SkinspaceLtd. It has got to be one of the highest, if not the highest, in the market right now. Some studies have shown that vitamin C may help prevent and treat ultraviolet (UV)-induced photodamageand more… 1. If you have any more that we haven’t discussed, or you want to clarify something, feel free to comment and we’ll be right there to help! Klairs is known for very simple packaging design, reminding me of the brand Kiehl’s for example. highest, in the market right now. Find out which product is the best. Then I switched to Klairs Vitamin Drop. Two of our bestselling vitamin C serums are the, For those of you who are new to skincare, you may not know that, What makes the By Wishtrend Pure Vitamin C21.5 Advanced Serum stand out among the rest is its high concentration of vitamin C — a whopping 21.5%! 5. 2) Apply 3-4 pumps of the soothing serum and spread over the face to promote absorption. It’s further infused with botanical extracts such as centella asiatica, grapefruit, and broccoli to help the skin recover from blemishes. I have dry skin and found this a bit hard to work with because my skin soaked it up within seconds haha. By Wishtrend Pure Vitamin C21.5 Advanced Serum, Klairs Supple Preparation Unscented Toner. Required fields are marked *. stubborn marks, (2) you want results immediately (as early as two weeks), or (3) sensitive to fermented ingredients. 3) Apply 3-4 drops of the vitamin drop over the face and spread to promote absorption. Recommended for oily and combination skin and for vitamin C beginners. 1) After cleansing, prep the skin with the toner. Best Korean Beauty Vitamin C Serum For A Heavy-Duty Fix. If you are a registered user: Don't forget that you can always find all your comparisons in your profile. 3. I ikut the rules: 1. Both brands Klairs as well as By Wishtrend are owned by Wishtrend. The Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop is great for all skin types despite its oily texture. Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin C Serum is a natural skincare solution, which work well in re-energizing the skin and enhancing skin rejuvenation. That’s right — they’re sister brands! Detailed comparison between By Wishtrend Pure Vitamin C 15% With Ferulic Acid vs KLAIRS RICH MOIST SOOTHING SERUM. Although small relative to other vitamin C products, it’s still very effective for fading pigmentation and brightening the complexion. It’s the perfect choice if you’re new to the vitamin C game as it only contains 5% of ascorbic acid. By Wishtrend Pure Vitamin C 21.5% Advanced Serum Woo Hoo! 50 ($23.75/Count) Find out which product is the best. For those of you who are new to skincare, you may not know that Klairs and By Wishtrend are two brands made by the same company, Wishtrend. See 11 member reviews and photos. Don’t worry, as less frequent usage will not make the product any less effective. ... Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin C Serum. Testing Klairs Vitamin C Serum for One Month- Cayle ... Best Vitamin C Comparison Review (By Wishtrend & Klairs) - Cruelty-Free Korean Skincare | Britta - Duration: 5:52. Sản phẩm sử dụng L – Ascorbic Acid – dẫn xuất vitamin C có kết cấu gần nhất với vitamin C tự nhiên, do vậy cũng hoạt động hiệu quả nhất trong các dẫn xuất vitamin C. LAA hoạt động tốt ở nồng độ 1 – 20%. https://cosmily.com/comparison/by-wishtrend-pure-vitamin-c-15-with-ferulic-acid-vs-klairs-rich-moist-soothing-serum. Whether you’re a teenager struggling with acne-prone skin or are already in your 30s (and older), vitamin C can improve your skin. it feels slippery to the touch but abosrbs very quickly in the skin. Moisturizer. Visit a doctor if you have any serious issues. Actives (Vitamin C, BHA, AHA) Your comparison has been saved. Doesn't work as an exfoliant but the combination of ingredients has noticeable positive effects on the skin.